Posted: 19 years ago
To anyone here who watches Ana,😳 Hows the story?😊 Edited by rabeeak2003 - 19 years ago
ye..i do watch tit sumtimes.but now my dish isn't working..i think the story is fine..but then i started watchin for kkusum aka nausheen!..iam jus a huge fan of tht lady...but the story is fyne i think...
What channel does it come on? I don't think it comes on A.R.Y digital!

I just watch the title song thats it, its really nice,

I didn't watch it coz ven it started I was watching Alpha Broavo Charlie! I was addicted to that Show!...and now ABC is finish but I don't know the story of ANA , so don't want to get confuse, I don't watch it!

ANA comes at 8:00pm on sunday, at geo tv

well the story is ok..at start it used to be really good but nowadays i feel that they r just dragging the serial...πŸ˜•
I sort of watched clips of Ana and I was soooooo bored. I can't believe it is a Humayoun Saed show!πŸ˜†
well i agree with you all but i think aghaji has cancer since he was at the doctor's once

ughh .. ANA iz juz a waste of time. itz lyk da same thing ova n ova. i mean get real!! .. if ur dad iz lyk dat..u'd b USED 2 it .. y on Earth iz every1 JUZ NOTICIN it now?? ..

n .. no offense 2 ne1 .. but .. a SUCCESSFUL business man .. wid a personality/principlez lyk dat?? naaahh! i dun fink so .. it doeznt work dat way .. i fink da show haz a very very POOR story line .. but humayon saeed, javeria (not javeria abbasi..i 4get da otha onez name..) r in it, daz da only reason i even bother 2 flip 2 GEO @ 8 on Sundayz😊 

i think da IDEA iz gud .. 2 sum degree .. but da way it iz showed .. SUX!! big time!

so then it means that the show is popular only coz it has cast from India and Pakistan.

no other solid reason?!?!

thats interesting!