ZKSP Articles Corner: No Comments

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
This thread will contain all the articles/interviews related to the show Zindagi kahey smile please!!.
do not post comments !!

Dheeraj Dhooper to play Shikhar in Zindagi Kahe Smile PleaseDheeraj Dhooper to play Shikhar in Zindagi Kahe Smile Please

After its launch yesterday, Life Ok gets set to telecast one of it's ... 

TB articles :

Additi Gupta to play the lead in Optimistix' next

Thursday, November 10, 2011 | 10:10:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    266 Comments
Additi Gupta to play the lead in Optimistix' next

Additi has chosen a novel concept where she plays her age for her upcoming show to be launched in January...

Additi Gupta fans will rejoice with this piece of information. The Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dilactress who has a tremendous fan following is all set to be back on television with Optimystix's new show. While her role of Pihu in Sanjog Se Bani Sangini didn't go down too well with the audience, we hear that this time Additi has chosen a very young and modern role for her next show. 

"The new Optimystix's show will be on Star Onewhich will be revamped later Star Desh.  It's a very lighthearted show and not like the current saas bahu sagas on television.  In fact the leads will be seen in western outfits like short dresses and other western ensembles. Life is not always about the tears and melodrama that dominates Indian television and so this show is more fun as it shows the small and big problems that we face in our daily lives but at the same time without too much melodrama," reveals an insider.

Additi will be playing a character of her age which we are sure is going to leave her fans extremely excited.  The show's name and telecast date are yet to be known but our research states that it might go on air in January when Star Desh is launched. 

We tried calling Vipul Shah but he remained unavailable for comment.

We tried to have a word with the actress but she was unavailable.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Megha Bissa

Optimystix's next on Star Desh gets its title and few names...

Friday, December 02, 2011 | 3:26:17 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    190 Comments
Optimystix's next on Star Desh gets its title and few names...

The show gets its final title with added cast…

It was Buzzing Hot news on TellyBuzz about the return of Additi Gupta to television with the upcoming show on Star Desh produced by Optimystix. Today we bring some more details about the show with its confirmed title.

A source says, "The show will be titled 'Zindagi Kahey; Smile Please'. The show will bring in the concept of 'money is not everything' with the help of two families. The story will show that trust, love and care are the important factors for a happy life." 

Another source reveals about the cast of the show, "The show will have Fahad Ali (FameBalika Vadhu) and Dheeraj Dhoopar as the leads opposite Additi Gupta and the track will focus on the love triangle between the three."

TellyBuzz contacted Dheeraj Dhoopar and he said, "I have been approached for the show, but there are other projects also in the pipeline. Nothing has been confirmed yet."

Watch this space for more updates.

Reporter:Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author:Saranya Valsarajan

Zindagi Kahey Smile Please ropes veterans!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 | 3:19:59 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    136 Comments
Zindagi Kahey Smile Please ropes veterans!

Life OK promises a super-hit series with Zindagi Kahey Smile Please...

As Star One relaunches as Life OK, all of us are incredibly curious on what shows are finally going to make it to the revamped programming of the channel. As new promos and teasers continue to entice us, Tellybuzz brings to you an exclusive update on Zindagi Kahey Smile Please, produced by Optymistix

Joining Additi Gupta are a few more names that definitely adds to the production value of the show. Sources suggest,"Kiran Karmarkar, known by his screen name Om of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, will make his comeback with this show. Ali Asgar is also expected to play a pivotal role in the show."

Arun Nalawade, a veteran actor of the Marathi television industry,who was part of the Oscar-nominated Shwaas,will also make his debut to Hindi television.

Though Ali Asgar and Kiran Karmarkar denied the buzz, an insider from the production stands by it.

Arun Nalawade too confirmed his inclusion. "After working extensively for the Marathi Industry, I thought I should try my hands on Hindi now."

With such a star cast, the show is surely expected to be a hit with the audience.

Reporter:Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author:Sharat Kumar
this topic need to get sticky.

mods pls get this topic sticky 
Posted by Tasneem - source unknown.

'I just love head massages'

'I just love head massages'
TV Actress Additi Gupta shares how she keeps stress at bay while staying beautiful 

Skin-tillating! 
Earlier, I never used to take care of my skin but when you use so much make-up you have to take care of it. It's important to cleanse, exfoliate and moisturise your skin. I also try to drink a lot of water - at least two bottles a day. In fact, I tend to forget to drink water so I have to ask someone to remind me. Fresh juices are also very good for one's stomach and skin so I try to include juices in my daily regime. 

Mane point 
A lot of products such as gels, hair sprays and straightners are used on our hair during shoots. Due to the damage caused by such products, I try to go for a protein treatment every once in a while. Hair spa is also a must at least twice a month! Lastly, I just love head massages - they take away all your stress and keep you relaxed. 

Woeful teens 
Ironically, I actually never suffered from skin or hair problems when I was a teenager. Unlike others my age, I never really had break outs. However, now I have started getting break outs. It's probably because of eating the wrong food so I am really trying to cut down on eating out and thus avoiding junk food like pizza that can harm one's skin! 

Naturally speaking 
I am not into home remedies because it's much more convenient to go to a parlour or spa for a facial with the best of products being used on one's skin! Once in a while, I do use a multani mitti pack on my face. A lot of oil tends to pile up on my face so the pack helps cleanse my skin while removing the excess oil. The only drawback is that sometimes it makes my skin too dry. 

Quick fix 
Make it a point to drink a lot of water as it's the best way to keep not only your skin but your whole body in healthy condition. Ample water keeps one away from break outs, uneven skin tones and any such problems. And, yes, water also adds that extra glow to your skin. 

Make up kit must-have 
Lip balm and perfumes
Shared by -Faiza-, ZKSP forum.

Life OK to celebrate Holi with special show 'Rang Barse'

Section: TV Briefs Category: Media

Media News
Mumbai, March 2, 2012

Colour, energy and fun that define Holi will come alive on Life OK, as the channel that celebrates the essence of life rings in its first spring festival with dance, music and lots of drama.

The special Holi event, set in a village backdrop, will see enthralling performances by Karan Grover and Aditi Gupta aka Harmony, who will open the show with a spectacular performance of the season's most popular track, 'Ooh La La'. Kailash Kher will also enthral viewers with his performance.

TV's favorite soap stars Ali Asgar and Kavita Kaushik will be hosting the event that will see stars play Holi with flowers and partake of 'Bhang', the traditional drink. The show will see loads of drama in the form a 'family act' and a 'saas-bahu' act; And of course, no Holi is complete without a 'Rang Barse' performance, by actors Karanvir Bohra aka Viraj, Sudeep Sahir aka Arjun and Shraddha Arya aka Lakshmi.

Also championing a 'Safe Holi' initiative, Mouni Roy aka Sati and Sayantani Ghosh aka Pratibha play Holi the traditional way – with flowers, in their mythological dance performance on 'Mann Kyun Behka'. Adding to the 'Safe Holi', the entire event utilized only eco-friendly colours.
Ali Zafar & Aditi Rao Hydari also performed on numbers from their movie London Paris New York. Popular rock and sufi singer, Kailash Kher's enthralling performance added to the memorable evening.

Ajit Thakur, general manager at Life OK said, "Holi is celebration of happiness; it's about forgiving and forgetting, blurring differences and sharing the joys of life with one's family. That's the essence of Life OK, familial bond and sharing happiness with loved ones." 

Tune into the Holi Hai!! Life Ke Naye Rang, Life OK's pehli Holi on 8th March at 5.30PM.

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/news/Wishing-a-very-Happy-Birthday-to-Aditi-Gupta-on-20-April-2012/17566

Wishing a very Happy Birthday to Aditi Gupta on 20 April 2012

A- | A+      25 Minutes ago
Tags: Aditi Gupta, Birthday, 20 April 2012, Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil

The beautiful smiley girl Aditi Gupta is celebrating her birthday on 20 April 2012. Aditi Gupta made her debut on the TV show Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil. In the show, she played the role of Heer opposite Harshad Chopra. 

Aditi Gupta's role Heer amazed everyone by her wonderful expressions and acting skills. She became an overnight star with her debut show. Later, she showed her multiple dimension of herself by playing the role of Pihu in Sanjog Se Bani Sangini. Her character of Pihu was filled with expressions including brat, spunky, cute, funny, confused, mad, and compassionate. People complimented her for playing such type of very different character.

Aditi was recently seen in Life OK Zindgi Kahe Smile Please. Besides daily soap, Aditi participated in the dance reality show Zara Nach Ke Dikha. Recently Aditi Gupta performed an item dance to the song in Gumeet Choudhary's Punar Vivah.