SAPTAK Fan Club : Fan's allowed only!!

Posted: 18 years ago

CALCUTTA , The City Of Palaces , is also referred to as the Cultural capital of INDIA .  It is a perennial producer of BRILLIANT singers and MUSICIANS  ..almost on a gross scale .  The class of 2005 included some FANTASTIC singers both male and female . Among the FEMALE singers , UJJAINI , RAKTIMA and KEKA all put a step towards becoming well known singers . But the male front constituted of a singer who took the stage by storm . His name : SAPTAK BHATTACHARJEE . A 23 year old man who first made his name by appearing in SAREGAMAPA FAME 2005 .  From here , there was no turning back . He completely devastated his oponents in this compettition which included AADESH SRIVASTAVA , ISMAIL DARBAR in the beginning phases . His first challenge came in the  finals in the form of VINIT who was considered to be another favourite to win the compettition. But in the end , SAPTAK emerged a clear winner by beating VINIT by 5 points . The ironic thing is that all the mentors went crazy in CHALLENGE 2005 saying that VINIT was UNBEATABLE .😡😡  The power in SAPTAK's voice is unparalleled and he has that rare ability of changing his voice to suoit the song he sings . In FAME 2005 , he sang TUMHE JO MAINE DEKHA in the FINALS so well that one of the judges went up to him and congratulated him .The thing that made me a SAPTAK fan is that I was totally enthralled by the power of his voice and his singing seems so effortless .. it is unbelieveable . Also if you close your eyes and listen to his singing , you will feel as if you are drifting in space .But unfortunately , in CHALLENGE 2005  SAPTAK sang MUJHE KUCHH KEHNA HAI  but was shown the YELLOW card only because of his Mentor JATIN who was talking nonsense the whole day .😡😡  On the next day , he sang YEH JAWANI HAI DIWANI absolutely brilliantly  but was told off by the mentors for trying to imitate KISHORE KUMAR . These are the same guys who praised the SONU NIGAM imitator VINIT 😡😡  . Though he was eliminated from SRGMP , he did not stop there . He continued to sing in BENGALI films and even released his own BENGALI album which was a hit among the fans . The benchmark song being OH , CINDRELLA  TUMI ESHO PHIRE .  He has rightfully got a second chance to prove himself to the people of INDIA in SAREGAMAPA EK MAIN AUR EK TU and he has been OUTSTANDING so far in this compettition. We just have to wait and see what the future holds for him . But according to me atleast , his future is bound to be very bright .

That was brief history of SAPTAK . I just want to know WHO among the IF members think that SAPTAK is a BRILLIANT  singer .  IF members who like SAPTAK's style of singing ,  please feel free to post your comments in this thread and let's  continue to support SAPTAK and make him the rightful champion of EMAET . Just submit your names here if you like SAPTAK .

Members ( Upto now at least ) :

1. SHUBHAMSG

2.ADWARAKANATH

3.RAGE797

4.APPARAOHOARE

5.DAIZ

6.INDIAN888

7.LIVE_LIFE

8.SARFAROSH

9.ANUSHKA

Edited by SHUBHAMSG - 18 years ago

Dhonnobad Shubham bhai. 😃

Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago
You are Welcome 😊

BTW APPARAOHOARE , I dont think that anybody could have sang that song better than what SAPTAK ang yesterday . I doubt whether any of them can reach such high ranges without slip ups . But I have to agree that he could have sang a little better in the lower scales . Also I think that SANCHALI should have been SAPTAK's partner . JOYEETA is just not good enough to be SAPTAK's partner .SAPTAK and SANCHALI would have been UNSTOPPABLE . Prsently it is just a ONE MAN ARMY .

Originally posted by SHUBHAMSG

You are Welcome 😊

BTW APPARAOHOARE , I dont think that anybody could have sang that song better than what SAPTAK ang yesterday . I doubt whether any of them can reach such high ranges without slip ups . But I have to agree that he could have sang a little better in the lower scales . Also I think that SANCHALI should have been SAPTAK's partner . JOYEETA is just not good enough to be SAPTAK's partner .SAPTAK and SANCHALI would have been UNSTOPPABLE . Prsently it is just a ONE MAN ARMY .

My expectations form Saptak is very very high.  So I will not be happy till then.  I want the Fame 2005's SAPTAK.  I would like to hear him sing a KK song. 

I agree brother.  Joyeeta is just pathetic.

Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago
Oh well ....let's see whether ASSAM and BENGAL has got anything to say about this or not .. 😉 😉
Me too . If we get the FAME 2005 SAPTAK back , then people will forget who is VINIT and who SAPTAK's opponents in EMAET are . I guess he is just warming up his ENGINE .

BTW I hope this time I WILL receive tthe BIGGEST SAPTAK FAN AWARD . 😉 😉
I simply cant believe that some people are actually writing that SAPTAK is NOT a good singer !!!! 😡
y r u worried man

he is a good singer no doubht in that and he will go far 👏
this guys is really impressive , he sings well , if joyeeta carries on with her good work , surely they have a chance , he is my fav male singer , just feel shd have been better off with ujjaini.
ya he really sings well in both low notes and high notes like a professional singer this guy is really good i like saptak but joyeeta is not a good choice for him