Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
   Folks, please chill.

Sana and Neil, please don't get personal. And please don't make personal attacks. Sarcastic or otherwise.

Sana, in a debate, it's not healthy to comment on the personal preferences of a person. Refute, but please don't get personal.

Same goes for you Neil. Implying immaturity for keeping a view can be construed as an offensive remark.

Rindam, please don't make sarcastic comments.

Neil,humour is fine, as long as it is exercised at the right place.Misplaced humour actually can become very very offensive. So please be prudent in using it.Also, bashing, whether done lightly on a forum or heavily in a remote part of a village, is wrong. And a heavy wrong does not make the lighter one justified.

Please keep up the spirit of the debate,and use humour to accentuate a point, not to needle other debaters.

Thanks !!!!

Rindam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm sorry Minnie and sorry Neil, I guess got carried away.
I've rarely done this before, guess Im in my mean element for some reason.
Sorry for being mean, I stand corrected 😳
Morgoth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neil Diamond

pheww!!πŸ˜†...wid wannabe feminists arnd, am sure wannabe husbands would dread even considering themselves as God!πŸ˜‰

The only mistake God did was to give a feminist brainπŸ€’πŸ˜†

God does everything for a reason. Even "mistakes" happen for something good.

Feminists were given brains for the good of Male Chauvinists themselves.  Who else would keep the gigantic male ego in check? πŸ˜‰ The ego which encourages a male human to equate himself to God just because his wife adores him?

In conclusion, "jaane de jaane de, thodi hawa aane de." πŸ˜†

sowmyaa thumbnail
Hey i was listening to our regional song the other day but the meaning of that song goes like this..i like it so thought to share it here..it says-

"Lord Rama..you cannot be compared to Sita Maiyaa....She is lot more than you...you are not even half of her"... πŸ‘

guess that answer our question too!!!
Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My wife better see God in me. πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†    πŸ˜†
just joking.
i am no where near God. πŸ˜†
Miss-kiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neil Diamond

A women dominated section!!

anyways...God is there in each one of us. If we respect and value the rationales of other person, we are indirectly worshiping the person,figuratively.

On the lighter side of it...

A husband is more than a God for his woman because, its a univeral fact that we remember God only in distress and in need, while a woman always needs HIM or his pocket day in ,day out! πŸ˜‰
A woMAN is incomplete without a MAN, as I had said earlier.

a women is just as complete without a man as is a man without a women a husand can never ever reach close to being called a god! god is competely different completey better!! women are just as good as men are and theres not questiong to that!! women can make there own money they dont need men to spoon feed them.