Users

Frequent Posters

missspriyaaa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I have AIM, Yahoo & MSN. But I love Yahoooo! πŸ˜ƒ
Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
google talk is the best, but many people dont have it cause it is the newest.
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i use Aim,MSN,n yahoo
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
kewl..alotta ppl r like me..aim 4 skool ppl and msn/yahoo 4 IF/family/few skool frendz but hardly ne compared 2 AIM πŸ˜›
Urooj3k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmmmmmmmmmm.....i use MSN the most...... πŸ˜ƒ
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
i have a questoion...y is it tht only US ppl use AIM?
eZ thumbnail
i have no idea... AIM seems common in the US, MSN in Europe, Canada and yahoo in india. I personally prefer msn cuz of the custom emoticons πŸ˜†

P.S MSN WINNING 😊
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: eZ

i have no idea... AIM seems common in the US, MSN in Europe, Canada and yahoo in india. I personally prefer msn cuz of the custom emoticons πŸ˜†

P.S MSN WINNING 😊

OMG...ur sooo riteee....i luuuuv the custom emotionz....der soo kewl.....i lost all of mine 3 times.....once i loaded a different version and twice it disappeared itself😭...but ive kinda recovered...not as much as b4...but i have a lot now...i think in 3 digitz 2 lazy 2 count thm all....wat i h8 is tht i run out of keys 4 thmπŸ˜†

yahoo is popular in india? frm wat i noe frm family n stuff msn is more popular in pak..oh well wateva

yahoo has better features....if they let us have custom emotionz i will start using yahoo....

in yahoo i like the IMvironments..esp da "doodle" 1 where u can draw a pic with the person ur talking 2....itz soo much fun....my cuzin in canaca and i play tic-tac-toe wen we get bored frm duing our hw and need a breakπŸ˜†..and my lil cuzin in pak is 3 and she cant rite but she can draw (toddler style) so she drawz picz 4 me..itz soo sweeeeeeeet n cute

lolz and aim...i dun like aim tht much....itz not as fun as msn and yahoo and it dusnt have tht mant features....but EVERY1 in skool has AIM and in order 2 comminicate with thm i have AIM as well

eZ thumbnail
actually u can draw in msn now too 😊 Also there are rumors that the new msn renamed as wlm (windows live messenger) will have msn and yahoo integrated together by sometime this year. Hopefully it's true... using 2 messengers gets annoying
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
kewwwl

and yea i noe u can draw in msn as well but the 2 ppl cant draw 2gether

and i hope wlm is tru tht wud b kewl