desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys, I was just wondering, what do u think abou the two pallavis. I mean when shweta kawatra was playing the character, her character was very cruel yet she had a sense of respect for others and more dignity. with achint kaur, I think the character became really rude. achint's character went to the extent of killing paro. everytime pallavi (shweta) faced she insulted her but she knew her limits. I'm not saying she was not cruel,etc. but she was more sentimental. when shweta played her character her attchment with krishna was unbreakable no matter what anyone said, but not now. I don't even know if I made any sense, but what do u guys think?

dc 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yeah i agree the old pallavi seems she played the role betta
shahidlover24 thumbnail
well...i don't agree with the way you see everything...i mean...it's not achint's fault that she's tries to kill Parvati....she was told to act that out...

...Although, I do think that Shweta made a better Pallavi...maybe, because i was used to seeing her but w/e
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
shweta made a rocking pallavi and her chemistry with parvati was better too...achint is good but she plays the role in the same manner as she plays mandira in Kyunki and thus its very stagnant.
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah i agree, old pallavi is better.
sabsebadifan* thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with PSAWYER. Achint plays the characters of Mandira and Pallavi in teh exact same manner. No difference int eh acting. I liked Shweta much better.
nisbah. thumbnail
i think the old pallavi was better in looks and in bad roles bcoz she is 1 and only gr8 person who playes good games in kggk.
tarathestar thumbnail
i think old pallavi was hundred times better, she did justice to the role
annie_2283 thumbnail
I loved the old Pallavi ... this one sucks!! 🤢
shahidlover24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

shweta made a rocking pallavi and her chemistry with parvati was better too...achint is good but she plays the role in the same manner as she plays mandira in Kyunki and thus its very stagnant.

I agree....there's not much of a difference between Mandira and Pallavi...other than the way they dress