•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys.....

I am so glad that prem's back in KZK. They didn't show from past 2-3 episodes! But on the other hand I am also sad that he hasn't turned into prem yet, he is still yudi. I can't believe that he is still supporting sharad after all he did to mukti. But I felt so nice when yudi called mukti, basanti, in 2day's episode. Awww😳........I am lost in thoughts of them.........I just wish prem and mukti r together again. Wat's ur opinion????

I wud luv 2 see them together again, but only if prem is severly punished 1st 4 wot he did 2 mukti. Unless of course whatever he is doing now is all an act, an he really is gud. Then please ekta don't create any complications an let them get together right now.
i wish prem n mukhti get back together 😳 😳
yaar i too am holding out for the day the reunite but yeah i want him to suffer a bit for what he did to mukti and put her through
yaar i too am holding out for the day the reunite but yeah i want him to suffer a bit for what he did to mukti and put her through
I am also glad Prem's back 😃
Did u notice his hairstyle's back as it was before?
lolzz yea hope they r together too!!
i am glad he's back too! maybe he'll give prerna the tape and she can help mukti!
Wishful thinking on are parts thinking he's gonna turn over a new leaf so soon... He's still with that as***** Sharad. Its gonna take something major to jolt him out of this... And then he needs to suffer a LOT... And then of course he and Mukti shud be together....