Would u call this a true friendship? - Page 4

Posted: 18 years ago
I would leave it on the boy to decide what does he want !! And his decision would be final! If he choses my fren, I dunno if i will be eva the same to her...I know it wudn be her fault...but i cant fake !
N if he choses me...I will try to sustain the frenship with my fren...and then eventually leave things on destiny.
dis shud be clear no guy is worth losin a m8t shud alwayz be wid m8t and ditch da guy
a true friend is who sacrifices their happiness 4 eachother and i was in the same situation and i would back off and then i couldn't hide it 4rm her any longer so i told her but i also told her that the guy is hers and my mate said that she never choose a guy over friendship so she backed off.
Originally posted by eZ

A true friend wouldn't go out with the guy unless she asks permission. Also a true friend wouldn't keep her friend from being with a guy who she likes 😉

Exactly
Hey all galish opinions (every guy will fear in giving opinions but still wanna try one)!! Well relationships are based on emotions and desires. Desires turn into dreams and wantingness, which can collapse any boundaries of relations ( when it hurts families their is no mean for friendship ) Friendship is a moral support all through life which every human is hungry for. if both the gals think that if friendship is same with eachother and all they meet ... then both never need to regret or get hurted and their will not be any emotions invloved, that any one of them is losing or giving up for other. All fair in little life race .... Take best & give best . 😉 depends on everyone's mindset how they think .. desi gals ...wooooof ....... desi gals abroad... ummmmmmm.... desi gal born bought up abroad...phir toh oye hoye..... which 2 we conclude now .... 😃 ...chalo nice post by u all atleast first time shared lot of views from u all ... c u soon again ...

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by TiN24

Its fine that they guys feelings should also be taken into account. But at the same time, is a guy really worth putting your friendship on stake? An guy comes and goes, but a friendship lasts forever.

But again, if this is the given situation, I think all three need to sit down and get all their feelings out on the table. The more silent you stay, the more its gonna hurt from inside until you can't take it anymore. Be honest, be true to yourself and be true to your friend. 😃
I totaly agree with you.

Originally posted by eZ

A true friend wouldn't go out with the guy unless she asks permission. Also a true friend wouldn't keep her friend from being with a guy who she likes 😉

i agree but wot if ur m8 didnt now u liked da guy

Originally posted by zoya786uk

dis shud be clear no guy is worth losin a m8t shud alwayz be wid m8t and ditch da guy

yeh dats tru,

even 4 amir khan?😆