Debate Mansion

Would u call this a true friendship?

Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys,

how r u all doing?

Wat if you and your best friend was in love with the same guy, and u know to your self that everytime u see both of them together u gets hurt. Would that be true to your friend?? Would your friendship be honest? Can a true friend hurt u like that?😊

Pooja...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maan-Diwani thumbnail
i think if they were my true friend they would back off and both of us wouldn't date the guy or have anything to do with him. the guys not worth losing a friendship over Edited by kuch kuch hota - 18 years ago
zoya786uk thumbnail
yea never wanna lose a special coz of a guy
eZ thumbnail
A true friend wouldn't go out with the guy unless she asks permission. Also a true friend wouldn't keep her friend from being with a guy who she likes 😉
Aparna_BD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eZ

A true friend wouldn't go out with the guy unless she asks permission. Also a true friend wouldn't keep her friend from being with a guy who she likes 😉

You are right.
qazifan thumbnail
Those of you who say that she shd not go out with the guy because she is your friend, doesnt the same apply to you too?

Emotions cant be controlled. When you fall in love, yuo fall in love. IF she is a true friend, however, it means that she doesnt 'intend' hurting you. That is all there is to true friendship. Being there for you when you need her.
hazelgirl thumbnail
well...first i will ask the boy who he loves....if he loves me then i will tell my friend abt it and if that boy loves my friend then i am glad to leave them alone....
i wud really nt sacrifice him wothout knowing who he loves..... 😛
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: eZ

i agree with u 😃

getafix thumbnail
arent we forgetting something here? the guy is not an inanimate object. his feelings also count. it depends on who he loves, and the other girl has to accept the situation. it has nothing to do with friendship or one girl doing a bad turn to the other.
TiN24 thumbnail
Its fine that they guys feelings should also be taken into account. But at the same time, is a guy really worth putting your friendship on stake? An guy comes and goes, but a friendship lasts forever.

But again, if this is the given situation, I think all three need to sit down and get all their feelings out on the table. The more silent you stay, the more its gonna hurt from inside until you can't take it anymore. Be honest, be true to yourself and be true to your friend. 😃