Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sizzling_souls thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Innocent angel

same here gunjanπŸ˜‰.................to bataoon kab aur kahan milna hainπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

let me finish my uni first n i ll take the first flight to Uk to meet shazy, UAE to meet u n then home sweet home india to meet pakhi!!😊

sizzling_souls thumbnail

Congrats! Hope ur enjoying urself!!! thnx a lotπŸ€—

*Wats one place u can never get tired of? my room coz it has got tv n comp in it...my two things tht i cant live without!!
*Wat do u like 2 do in ur free time? listening to music, reading magzines n books, watching tv...
*Wat makes u mad? when people critisize india in front of ME!!!
*Wat makes u happy? my jewellery collection n of course all my friends in IF..
*Wat is luv n friendship in ur opinion? How do they differ?

In front of the person you love, your heart beats faster
But in front of the person you like , you get happy.

In front of the person you love, winter seems like spring
But in front of the person you like, winter is just a beautiful winter.

If you look into the eyes of the one you love, you blush
But if you look into the eyes of the one you like, you smile.

In front of the person you love, you can' t say everything on your mind
But in front of the person you like, you can.

In front of the person you love, you tend to get shy
But in front of the person you like, you can show your ownself.

Then person you love comes into your mind every 2 minutes.
You can't look straight into the eyes of the one you love
But you can always smile into the eyes of the one you like.

When the one you love is crying, you cry with them
But when the one you like is crying, you end up comforting.

The feeling of love starts from the eye
And the feeling of like starts from the ear.

So if you stop liking a person you used to like
All you need to do is cover your ears,
But if you try to close your eyes
Love turns into a drop of tear and remains in your heart forever after.

( this was from one of  my collections author is unknown)
*Wat 3 people r very precious 2 u? hmmm..my mom n dad n then..shazy
*Any advice on life.... never use credit cards πŸ˜† bade bhari padtein hainπŸ˜†
*Advice on friendship... during friendship we should try to understand each other n each other's feelings..n shouldnt take friend's jokes seriously...be happy n if their r any misunderstandings..clear them at once..n if a friend makes mistakes..u should tell them tht they are wrong but never leave ur friend abandoned...😭 i can give this advice coz thts wht i m going through right now!!😭
*Wat is honesty in ur words? a truthful person who stands for truth..but personally i believe tht honesty is vanished into the void n if by mistake a honest person is left in the world they r forced to become frauds, cheats etc. u hve to be chalu to survive in this world..
*Do u think its ok if u lied when u were helpless? yea..i think its okay..basically i believe i m a selfish person..in fact every person in this world is selfish..u  find mahaan people only in ekta's dramas..🀒
How wuld u rate these actors on a scale of 1-10??
*my jaanu 😳 Rajeev Khandelwal 10
*Hiten Tejwani 9
*Iqbal Khan 8
*Amit Tandon 7
*Hussain Kuwajerwala 10
*Karan Grover 10
Wat do u like best about...
*Rajeev Khandelwal he is so so cute n acts tremendously wellπŸ‘
*Karan Grover his acting n his looks mashah allah😳
*Iqbal Khan hot
*Hussain Kuwajerwala burning hot
*Amit Tandon his muscles n those tatoos suit him too
How wuld u rate ur week as MOW?? Did u enjoy?? if its out of 10 i would give 9.5..i m definetly enjoying it..but i m waiting for one person to congrats me n i hope i do sort out our misunderstandings soon😭
Who else on this forum will U like 2 know?? u ie teesha

Edited by sizzling_souls - 18 years ago
sizzling_souls thumbnail

Congrats Gunjan..thnx ziddi πŸ€—

My questions:

If you had a chance to change your name what would it be? WHy? hmmmm...may be Kashish..coz its a lovely name with lovely meaning 'attraction'  If you were to change your surname what it be? Grover..u can guess tht why?? If you were to act in a serial what would it be? Saarthi What say to Ekta Kapoor if you meet her? Moti DholπŸ˜† think a million times before u speak anything about karan n neha..else agli baar bolne ke layak nahi rahogi (i think thts a bit too violent but oh well main kaun saa usse kabhi miloongi) Do watch any Ekta Kapoor shows? ya i do!!!! KZK What do you think about:   Iqbal Khan hmm he is hot n acts pretty well!!! Salman Khan: does he own any shirt??πŸ˜• Ejaz Khan: wonderful dancer...n must have come first in crying competition Ronit Roy: really mature actor..with a bold personality Abhijeet Sawant..india is fida on his smile..so m i..πŸ˜‰ Whats ur favorite singers? sonu nigam What will you do for a year, if you had no internet, tv, cellephone or computers and radio? What will you do to enterin your self? if i ll be alive then i ll just go to a forest and look at the nature..discover new species n tht ll be entertaingπŸ˜‰
  • If you had a chance to act with Karan Grover in a bollywood movie what would it be why? i ll definetly act with him if there r no steaming scenes in it!!! coz then i ll get a chance to meet him n attend filmfare awards n i would luv to perform in a filmfare award.

Rapid Questions

Holi or Diwali..holi Birthday or Christmas..birthday Faith or Destiny..faith Friends or Love..friends Stuy or Test..is tht meant to be study?? if yes then test  Listen to your Heart or Listen to your Mind..listen to my mind Peer Pressure or Parent Pressure..peer pressure
  • Friends or Family..family

nice questionsπŸ‘

priya the sweet thumbnail
hi 😊
congratz πŸ‘
no qestions jaan 😳
Innocent angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: sizzling_souls

let me finish my uni first n i ll take the first flight to Uk to meet shazy, UAE to meet u n then home sweet home india to meet pakhi!!😊

πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ

diya7000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Gunjan πŸ‘ I am sooo late that I don't think there is any question is left for me to ask you.So I would say just Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
poonam kg thumbnail

3 ppls of SF wid whom u wanna meet personally..u ie pakhi, shazy n innocent_angel..(sana)

awwwww so sweet of u.😊..come soon πŸ˜ƒ.. i will be  waiting at my home's door for u wid aarti ki thaali.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

sizzling_souls thumbnail
Originally posted by: poonam kg

awwwww so sweet of u.😊..come soon πŸ˜ƒ.. i will be  waiting at my home's door for u wid aarti ki thaali.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

i ll be there soon!!!..i luv hindu ceremonies includiing the aarthi ki thali one..n hindu weddings..too gud!!!😊

Innocent angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: poonam kg

how sweet of u poonamπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Innocent angel thumbnail

i ll be there soon!!!..i luv hindu ceremonies includiing the aarthi ki thali one..n hindu weddings..too gud!!!😊

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ