Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
arey harpy dun b angry at shaabr ussn beechare ne kuch nai kiaa he was only laughin n kinda hidding his face pooorrr thing m sure kekta ne force kia hoga beechare kooooo

candy floss is kektaz crap naa tu m dammmmmmmm sureeeeeeeeeeeeee k aaj joo kuch ansh aur sasha ne raj aur aamna k baare mai kaha dat alll is kektaz kia dharaaa

ab ofcourse jo dialogues mileein gee wohi tu woh bolein gee naaa 😡

but stillll howwwwwwwww dareeeeeeeeee dey say such stuff abt r raj n aamna
Riddhima thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i saw that ...actually the voice wasnt clear so even i cudnt understand..

i know that shabbir didnt say anything ...he kept his silence....actually they were asked that who is teh hottest actress on tv..so they said no1...bt chetan hansraj pointing to shabbir said that in his(shabbir's) serial there si aamna shariffand sais that he thinks that she is very decent....shabbir just smiled...then aakash started rajeev's topic...he said that rajeev has a huge female fan following...chetan cudnt get his name ...so he asked who??and aakash said rajeev khandelwal man....then he passed sum comment which went over my head 😆

bt shabbir didnt say anything....
bt u know watever happened now thsi has confirmed that theer si sumthing between aamna and rajeev...coz even teh telly stars talk abt them....and i think all their costars know(liek shabbir)bt dont say.. 😕
sk jodi 1 thumbnail
arre abb mera BP high hoo raha haiii abb baattaooo ke ktyya kehh rahe thii
lakin kya unhe pata naho ke camera hai wahaan 😕 😕 then how can they say this??? 😕 😕 😕
friskysam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just saw the episode right now

These 3 guys were so cheap 😕 .Chiiiiiii 🤢
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
If Chetan said anything abt Raj & Aamna then i don't care 🤢 .aise logon se R+A & mujhe koi farak nahin parta. If Aakash & Sabbir said something then I m so surprised.In dono se aisi umeed nahin thi 😡 . Raj ne dono ke sath kaam kiya hai akhir.
But yet I haven't watched da episode after watching it I'll tell my comments.beware guys 😡 😡
Destiny007 thumbnail
Ekta should realise talk is cheap, just another tinge of jealousy from Ekta's camp, more mud slinging and that to her own actress. Anyway as for her three muppets don't they realise when they talk people switch off. Ekta bring someone on your show that is worth listening too.
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Destiny007

Ekta should realise talk is cheap, just another tinge of jealousy from Ekta's camp, more mud slinging and that to her own actress. Anyway as for her three muppets don't they realise when they talk people switch off. Ekta bring someone on your show that is worth listening too.

well said 👏....

so true punam di said it all

so true kekta have muppets rather than actors

n rajeev refused to act like a muppet n he left kth 😳

this thing kekta fail to digest even now 🤢🤢🤢 n she just

need excuse to say crap bout our rajeev

n what a better way to show it on her own crap show 🤢

its  high time now she needs doc 😡🤢

pink

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey chill guys............
All this doesnt affect Apna Rajeev any more....

He only lets his work and his fan following do the talking.........

But I do feel sorry for Aamna......imagine working with the same co stars who laugh on camera while talking about her.......... Really really pathetic 😡

Its high time u left baby.......U r being targetted

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey chill guys............
All this doesnt affect Apna Rajeev any more....

He only lets his work and his fan following do the talking.........

But I do feel sorry for Aamna......imagine working with the same co stars who laugh on camera while talking about her.......... Really really pathetic 😡

Its high time u left baby.......U r being targetted

sara_naveed00 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont understand why Aamna is bearing such kind of nonsense! She shld quit KTH now..! Its too much! And I feel like killing Ekta and her team!
😡