sheetald thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

She was the Lakme Face of the Year before going on to become a supermodel and entering the film industry. For the past couple of years now, Katrina Kaif has been walking the ramp for the event's grand finale. So, when we ran into her, we had to ask... We haven't seen you on the ramp yet. I will be walking for Ritu Beri's grand finale -- the last show tomorrow. Many Bollywood stars, including Salman Khan, made an appearance this time. Yes, I am told he looked quite stunning in a black coat, trousers and blood red shirt. I missed watching it though. How do you take care of your skin? I drink lots of liquids, and juices minus the sugar. I remind myself to drink water regularly and exercise for at least an hour daily. What about keeping fit? Exercise is a must. It doesn't have to involve going to the gym daily. It could be some form of exercise like running, a breathing exercise, jumping ropes, or anything else to keep the body active. How do you take care of your hair? I use shampoo and conditioner in moderation and take care not to expose my hair to the sun too much. Who do you think is to blame for wardrobe malfunctions? It's an occupational hazard. There is barely a gap of 15 seconds in which one has to change and be back on the ramp. Sometimes, while changing, the helpers don't get the clothes in place properly. Sometimes, there is chaos, the fitting may not be proper or the model may not have carried it properly. One can't single out a designer or model for an incident like that. It's not fair. How does one handle such a situation? When something like this happens on the ramp to one model, everybody is upset. No one knows who could be next. There is tremendous pressure and your nerves are sometimes on edge. But one needs to keep cool, pull the garment and exit gracefully, which I heard is what the models did. I think the press also needs to be a little more objective with what pictures to use and not to cash in on someone's unfortunate moment. They should not blow it out of proportion, causing further embarrassment to the person concerned.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters