thanks alot! his he goin to die already?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Posted: 18 years ago
Thx for the gr8 update Anil! πŸ˜ƒ
Finally he knws..i only wish he wud
react in time to turn tht gun on her!
Anjali to the rescue..but now this means the
end is near! 😭 😭
thnx 4 the update πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ ....finally....he will come 2 know the truth.....i think anjali will come 2 the rescue
Thanks Sandy πŸ˜ƒ I dont think Kavya will die yet,because like in the promo they show him crying when he learns about Nitya.I hope Anjali comes 2 his rescue 😭

Aryan

thnx 4 the update...

hopin tht kavya comes to know the truth n nitya does no new natak.......

thanks alot
πŸ‘
I dont think she will shoot him, she's too clever to give herself away like that, plus remember when she was on the hilltop with Anjali, she said she didnt want to get her hands dirty with a murder!

I think no doubt there will be someone behind Kavya, and she will aim at them ..... just a dramatic ending to ensure that viewers watch the show on Monday!

I still cant believe how dumb kavya character is made out to be, after everything he has been through with Anjali, he still doesnt get it, when she is telling him the truth!! GOD, what does she have to do to prove it to him, i think its high time he realised himself, and what about dida, she knows, so why cant she open her mouth and tell, instead of dancing around the party sharty with bouji!!

Uuuffffooooooooooo - get to grips with reality creative team .... as seriously, in real life, if you knew someone was that EVIL (like Nitya!) surely you would tell all, and not keep mum about it!!!!

Khair ...... trails and tribulations of KA!!

plus, the Iqbal character not in yet is he, so doesnt Kavya have scenes with him, so have to wait for that before he dies, who knows maybe that Iqbal character is hired by Nits to kill Kavya .... watch this space .....
Opppppsie forgot to say .... THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE GREAT UPDATE!!! 😳
thanks alot! 😊
oh gosh that time is creeping up on us 😭