•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey guys is my first time posting i hope you guys will like it😊 i think Aryan is the father. cuz when they were showing wht happend tht nite. it was Aryan's voice when he gave a flower to vidhi. well tell me wht u guys think.

Originally posted by desi_princess05

Hey guys is my first time posting i hope you guys will like it😊 i think Aryan is the father. cuz when they were showing wht happend tht nite. it was Aryan's voice when he gave a flower to vidhi. well tell me wht u guys think.

u r right and welcome to the forumπŸ˜›

hey...first WELCUM to our forum 😊 ....hope u enjoy here 😊 ....ya i just hope its aryan πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ....take care....n keep visitin our forum 😊
Welcome 2 d forum... I think it is Armaan... This is almost like that Salmaan and Twinkle Khanna film...But here mom comes directly instead of the kid...Finally Jassi will accept the kid...

Welcome to the forum! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by lvariyam

Welcome 2 d forum... I think it is Armaan... This is almost like that Salmaan and Twinkle Khanna film...But here mom comes directly instead of the kid...Finally Jassi will accept the kid...

it is def not arman as u must have seen in the last 2 episodes where maddy clearly states what happned that night,arman had asked her to wait for him to come but he was totally drunk and hence had ot be carried by maddy and since arman was throwing up,mady had to stay with him throghtout the night and they even showed the flashback of it ,so arman is def not the dad

Welcome to IF and yes we all think Aryan is the dad