Frequent Posters

mariaam thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey great buddy.. amrit..

😉 good idea to get better
anushka_5 thumbnail
Hello Everyone!

Another scene mindblowing from Kumkum is when Sumeet tells Renuka that he has moved on with life and he is committed to his marriage with Kumkum. This was the best performance Hussain had given until then. 👏 👏 👏

Renuka announced that she will be marrying Akshay and she seems quite happy about that. Sumeet on the other hand was relieved that renuka was moving on with her life. One day Sumeet finds out that Akshay isnt a nice guy, he finds out that Akshay has another girlfriend and that he ill treats Renuka 🤢 . Sumeet doesn't know what to do but is sure that he cant let Renuka's life get spoiled. He tells this to Renuka only to be told not to interfere in her life . He expresses this to Kumkum, who also cant believe it coz Akshay is always a nice guy in front of everyone. Kumkum was also feeling a bit uncomfortable coz she thought may be Sumeet was still not over Renuka and that is why he was against her marriage. 😕

One fine day Sumeet with Kumkum go to Renuka's house to talk to her. Renuka refuses to even hear him and accuses him of still being in love with her coz of which he cant see her with another man 😡 . Sumeet is shocked and more over Kumkum is also present and is uncomfortable with situation… Renuka goes on accussing him, Sumeet stands quiet and Kumkum looking at him helplessly… finally Sumeet's voice thundered "BAS". What followed was an awesome emotional scene where Sumeet explains to Renuka what marriage is 😳 👏 . Just then Dadaji calls up Kumkum and Kumkum is not even able to talk to him, she anyway receives the call and stands silently and even Dadaji hears Sumeet's talk. Sumeet tells her with finality that the 'Pyar ka Rishta' that they shared is OVER, it is their Past. His present and future is Kumkum. He has no feeling for her except that of a concerned friend. And as a friend he doesn't want her to get married to a wrong guy coz that would mean her life will be ruined. He explains to her that Marriage is such a relation where two people become eachother's identity. In marriage u feel like changing urself for the one u r married to, ones likes or dislikes become the likes and dislikes of the otherone. He tells her "yeh zindagi ke sabse badi kushi, aur yehi kushi main tumahre liye chata hoon. Isse aage kuch nahi." Hearing Sumeet talk Kumkum was simply overwhelmed that tears just streamed down her cheeks and Renuka stood like as if she had lost everything. Sumeet on the other hand was so emotional, but he was so clear of what he was talking that one would feel proud of Sumeet 👏 😳 . Dadaji who was worried as to where Sumeet and Kumkum had gone late in the night is also very happy listening to Sumeet's speech. Hussain was simply out of this world. This scene will rank as the best scene if it would have to be considered for the Best Pati award… no doubt with such strong belief in the institution of marriage Sumeet won the award 3 times in a row. 👏 👏 👏

After they come back, the show Kumkum walking down the corridor of the wadhwa house recollecting what Sumeet had said… it was a beautiful scene… Kumkum walking and the curtains blowing all over the place and she remembering Sumeet's talk and she wonders why is Sumeet's words making her feel so happy and she wonders "kahin mujhe…." 😳

Btw I think most of u all have guessed… Renuka had asked Akshay to act as her boy friend and all this natak about he having a GF and ill treating renuka was also one big NATAK. Renuka wanted Sumeet come to her and break Sumeet-Kumkum's wedding. Actually akshay was in love with renuka, and Renuka had promised to marry him but before that she wanted revenge from Sumeet and Kumkum for spoiling her life. So Renuka was cheating Akshay also. 😡 😡 😡

Another scene… I don't remember what the reason for this scene was, but it was a very sweet scene. I think Kumkum had come to know that all this was Renuka's drama and wanted to prove it by framing Akshay, by giving him money and making him accept the truth. While I think Sumeet was convinced that guy was nice (I don't know how it happened) Kumkum met akshay and give him a briefcase full of money. She came home and Sumeet was very upset… she glanced around and found the same suitcase she had given to akshay in the room. She knew her plan had failed… she went to talk to Sumeet but he didn't want to talk to her and went away 😕 .
Sumeet is standing by the window still not talking to Kumkum. Kumkum turns on the Radio and guess what? There is a message for Sumeet on the Radio from Kumkum 😉 😳 . The RJ says "Sumeet ek bhar apni patni ke masum pyara chera dekhkar gussa chod dejiye" and then he plays a Jagjit Singh gazal "Jab tere aane ke kabar meheki…" Sumeet turns and looks at Kumkum who is still standing next to the radio with a sorry face 😳 . A bit angry asks Kumkum "ab humhe ek dusare se bath karne keliye Radio ka sahara lena padega" "aur main kya karti? Tum mere bath sunhi nahi rahe ho" 😃

Sumeet says it is nothing like that he is just upset coz she didn't tell him what she was supposed to do. Kumkum asks "tumhe mujhpar barosa hai na?" Sumeet replies "tumpar tho mujhe kudhse zyada yakeen hai" so Kumkum tells him he doesn't have to worry. And after that all gussa gayab 😳 . (I don't remember what happened after that 😆 .)

Hope u all liked it. Thanks murali for letting me know Akshay's name.

Bye for now
Luv
Anu. 😃
hersha thumbnail
well! i wathced kumkum for the first time when kumkum was a widow and preeti was giving troubles, i really didnt liek it at that time but hwne is aw it once again after a long time it was when she gets married tos umeet and thye r living happlit togetehr nad renuka is giving troubles.
i really like kumkum now
mira77 thumbnail
hi everyone...well i'm new here 😊

I literally just started watching Kumkum this week April 11 2006 on Star
Plus so anything with Kumkum & Summit is my fav.

We've never had indian channels and we got Star Plus for free this week
and was hooked immediately. I love with the show Sharman and Sia seem
destined but Kumkum & Sumit are the ones that i've fallen in love with if
that makes any sense.

I literally started searching online like a crazy person for old episodes and
thanks to this place i just found out that this 20 year leap just happened
so i'm practically going through each post to find all Kumkum & Sumit
scenes especially the the hot and romantic ones 😉

So like i said for now anything that has Kumkum and Sumit is my fav but
let me go through this site and i'll post my fav scene later.

Mira
nadu_786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I started watchin Kumkum because i liked the title track! i used to wait for it to come on and watch the title track and then change channel! One day i decided to watch the serial and i have been hooked since! The first time i sawe it was when there was the track of Kumkum and Chanda. Kumkum was first ever indian serial i ever watched! Love it! Best mistake i ever made! Lol! 😊
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

anushka thanks for this great scene update.

norzar
mathimurali thumbnail
hi anu where r ur beautiful updates?
i am waiting for them......
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey anu where r d awesum writeups