~Hrishikesh and Prajakta~** Fan club - Page 7

Posted: 17 years ago

allright, im going to start the new fan club here...

MEMBERS OF THE FAN CLUB

PROMOTORS: ans24us1(anu), X-rebel(amogh)

MEMBERS UPTO NOW

saniyaa9919 - Saniya

Vilasj

HariOm

adi_0112 - adi

mp_142 - Vinnie

vinit_anu - anushree

I will keep adding as the members pool in here...

Edited by ans24us1 - 17 years ago
all of you who visit here and want to join PH fan club, please mention ur name here or else PM me...

thanks.. 😊
PH are the best.

Hello everyone.
Originally posted by adi_0112

Lagta hain GS ko #5 maharashtrians se thoda tension hain..

What i did not understand is why did the judges not use their veto power this time? Who are they saving it for??

[/quote]

For the 🤬  TV  😡

Music : Sham-e-Ghazal : Sajda 10-08-2005
Place : Nehru Center

Hrishikesh Pramod Ranade and Mrs Prajakta Joshi-Ranade

Hrishikesh Pramod Ranade and Prajakta Joshi Ranade will present a programme based on filmi and non-filmi ghazals. They will also include some songs written by Gulzar.

Trained in classical vocal music, Hrishikesh and Prajakta have won several prestigious awards including Navodit Gayak Puraskar, Usha Atre-Wagh Puraskar, Sudhir Phadke Puraskar and the Pandit Hridaynath Mangeshkar Award. Mega-finalists in the Saregama-2004 Competition, they have released several albums including Sparsh (recently launched by Shankar Mahadevan) and have sung for several Marathi and Gujarati films. Accompanist : Hanif Khan (tabla)

Local – Yahoo! India News

Monday April 24, 03:18 AM
This couple sings the duet of talent

''Talent show, Indian Idol has a very large platform. But the essence of melody and consistent quality lies only in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa. The quality of music at our show is par excellence,'' said the contestant couple of the talent show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa- Ek Main aur Ek Tu, Prajakta and Hrishikesh.

The only married couple contesting in this talent show, both were in Ludhiana on a promotional tour. Married for the last one-and-a-half year, Prajakta and Hrishikesh have had brief stints with popularity and success.

While Prajakta has already been a winner of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2005, Hrishikesh has been winner of World Series of the talent show held at Dubai as well as winner of the Popular Choice Award of the show. He has also sung for couple of Marathi and Gujarati movies and the duo are waiting for a break in Bollywood.

''Every singer aspires to be a playback singer and in this talent show, we're being taught all the tips. During one of episodes we met singer Hari Haran who taught all the techniques of play back singing. Its his techniques that have brought us this far,'' said a beaming Prajakta.

Hrishikesh opined that a singer comes as package these days. Its not just the voice that matters. ''Its also the way you present yourself. A singer should be able to dance a little, hop a little, be presentable all at the same time. Moreover this contest also demands excellent chemistry between the couples, which is key to winning the contest,'' Hrishikesh said.

Prajakta and Hrishikesh are amongst the seven star jodis from Maharashtra, Pune. They were on the 'borderline' last week, i.e. they got the least number of votes from the audience. The couple got least number of votes from Ludhiana and as per the concept, they've come to the city for a promotional campaign. In Ludhiana, the couple visited the houses of those people in Ludhiana who had voted for them through SMS or e-mail.

Originally posted by ans24us1

Local – Yahoo! India News

Monday April 24, 03:18 AM
This couple sings the duet of talent

''Talent show, Indian Idol has a very large platform. But the essence of melody and consistent quality lies only in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa. The quality of music at our show is par excellence,'' said the contestant couple of the talent show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa- Ek Main aur Ek Tu, Prajakta and Hrishikesh.

The only married couple contesting in this talent show, both were in Ludhiana on a promotional tour. Married for the last one-and-a-half year, Prajakta and Hrishikesh have had brief stints with popularity and success.

While Prajakta has already been a winner of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2005, Hrishikesh has been winner of World Series of the talent show held at Dubai as well as winner of the Popular Choice Award of the show. He has also sung for couple of Marathi and Gujarati movies and the duo are waiting for a break in Bollywood.

''Every singer aspires to be a playback singer and in this talent show, we're being taught all the tips. During one of episodes we met singer Hari Haran who taught all the techniques of play back singing. Its his techniques that have brought us this far,'' said a beaming Prajakta.

Hrishikesh opined that a singer comes as package these days. Its not just the voice that matters. ''Its also the way you present yourself. A singer should be able to dance a little, hop a little, be presentable all at the same time. Moreover this contest also demands excellent chemistry between the couples, which is key to winning the contest,'' Hrishikesh said.

Prajakta and Hrishikesh are amongst the seven star jodis from Maharashtra, Pune. They were on the 'borderline' last week, i.e. they got the least number of votes from the audience. The couple got least number of votes from Ludhiana and as per the concept, they've come to the city for a promotional campaign. In Ludhiana, the couple visited the houses of those people in Ludhiana who had voted for them through SMS or e-mail.

Good job Anu 👏

Thanx for sharing

Dear all PH fan club members,

Today, I came to know that tommorow 24th MAY is BIRTHDAY for PRAJAKTA

lovers may send their wishes to me .
I am likely to get her Email ID. I will forward them with intimation