Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

kya dekhtey ho ..surat tumhari ...read !

Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi sweeties

well ..cartoon topic was really fab .....well from that one i got another idea ...every time ...we say about the nature of our friends what we have observed in one year ,8 months ,6 months and so ......well ..i was just thinking ...what we percieve about the physical appearance of our KTH friends ........like what u think ...are they fatty ,chubby ,slim ,smart ,cute ...and blah blah ...what is is heir style ......trendy ,designer wear depands.....high fashion ,copying others ,create own styles ,her self or himself ..a style icon!...............what they are ..........very much open minded ...or close minded .................!...about shopping are they kanjos ....and while shopping become rude ......................or ..feel free to shop ........very much reserve....or free typo .......homely or ...hanging out typo .............! ....organized ..or ...a complete mess................................! cool ..or dull ..and blah blah ..believe me it would be great fun!

with excitment to know abt my self

amna

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
i dont think so ..that it is that muh boring that u guys are not even replyng 😡
*~sur~* thumbnail
👏 aamnaa diii lovee yaaa !!!!!
fantasticcccc topicc 😳 😳 and oyee aapke topicsss toh ahem ahem 😳 😳 😳 they are exceptional
meri list baad mein aajaayegii 😃 😃 pakkaa
Mohsin thumbnail
amna... pehlai apni entry lao... mai daikhoon zara kai tum mujh ko kaisa samajhtee ho.... 😆 😆 😆
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
okiez my entry will be in 15 mins 😉 😆
Anamika_Garima thumbnail
I'll to reply Aamna but after u
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
Kiran she is very slim ….her complexion is pinkish white……she is very much lazy…lolz…….she bad in maths like me …she prefer to wear ..eastern wear most ..reason they suits her looks very much …she use designer wears…..(we are very much same same)…she is trendy ..and prefer contemporary wear also …she is very much mahan shay …..shopping is some how passion for her coz ..when eva we talk we also use to describe what we buy new …………………..!she is organized in matters and disorganized in other one!...!all I could say she is beautiful from face ..and heart too!(all I know coz I know her very well we talked on phone ..we have so many pics of each other)SHE IS MUCH TALLER THEN ME LOLZ!

Farha; ..a bit chubby …….but cute person ….she prefer contemporary wear …she is also very much …lolly trolly person ……must be fair in color also …a bit tall …..she love to shop and hanging out …..her passion must be food (don't try to kill me farah) she is friendly …..her messages are very ………….ask kiran …………….! She I s batameez too …………..hihihihhi …I mean very very funny natured !

Mohsin: he must be chubby …..tum zaroor motey ho gye I bet u …………………….! He must be simple …………he is not very much out going person I guess…………..his style must be trendy ……he must be kanjoos …………..he is very sweet …must have cute face also …(mera bhai jo hai )………….he is very intelligent (m I right mohsin) ….MP …masters in phaada )

more coming up
Anamika_Garima thumbnail
Aamna, tumne to bahut detailed description de daala! Mujhe darr hai agar mere baare me likha to jaane kya likhogi? 😆
*~sur~* thumbnail
😆 pehle main soch loon try then maarungii
sk jodi 1 thumbnail
hey cutiee nice gameee 😃 😆
mere entry me laongii butt guyss i need time 😭 cause kall school hain and mene abhi takk kuch pada nahi hai ourr oppss arabic test bhi hai 🤢 😭 apun ka project bhi tayaar nahi howa ..lagta hai kall apun kallaaass ho jaye ga 😆