Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Rocking Misty/Childish Kripa

Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Ahh after a longg time i felt like giving my analysis...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hehe bare with me ...

Guyss Guess wht i was just watching tv.. hehe i saw mr mittal in a movie with kajolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (Behkudi)haila he looked so young πŸ˜† i dont know wht transformation he did .. he looks to old now ... πŸ˜†

One more comment from me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think Angad lookedd reallyyyy handsome in Black shirt 😳 dont kill me ...

Second Welcome Bak Hasan sir πŸ˜† missed mr neeraj πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bak to the episode

Ajeeb o gareeb situation hai .. hehe mr mittal and kripa talking in the hospital .. Mr mittal acting like he knows her for ages.. i mean kuch to hadh shadh hoti hai ... yah to seedha free hogaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  to be exact" app humara party main nhi ayi to hum party wahan lakar ajayenga" lol this is too much .. sir do we know eachother..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sorry i felt like being critical with this character today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Second .... Mistyyyy looked absolutely amazing.😳😳.. eventhough i know she is bak for  revenge.. but with the conviction  she is playing her character.. just makes u really like her character.... wonder wht she has up her sleeve... and I think her is one of the characters that has show pure transformation ... i was looking at the old clips and now ... she has turned more mature 😊 and sensible .. i really hope the writers keep her character like this...

Mittal- Kripa talk ... tell me how old he is πŸ˜‰... it was like  dada ji giving lecture to their grandchildren... but grandchildren asia jo suntay hi nhi... one thing i liked wht he said was about marriage... about the understanding... our generation sirf ek cheez ka peechay.. lol u do need love in a relationship but it doesnt encompass everything... there r others things too that r needed for a foundation of a relationship.... πŸ˜‰

Neeraj-Angad-Kripa... i mean i understand wht mr neeraj was trying to do ... but kripa isnt a small kid .. that just cuz he pulled her away from Angad that she couldnt pull bak and say no... i mean i dont know ... its just weird when u can have the guts to scream in front of everyone then why not ... on Neeraj sir πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...

Misty- Angad... awesome jodiiiiii hehe πŸ˜†the level of understanding between the 2 was just gr8 ... Angad acting again super... lol i wonder how many times they gave the poor guy apple juice ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but to act drunk is giving credit to the actor😊.. But somewhere along the lines Angad does feel incomplete... some one who must be there to  catch  his feeling without even conveying the msg... i hope he finds that soon ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† btw i thought the peck on the forehead was sooooooooo cute😳 just showed how supportive of him she is 😊

Bak to Kripa -Mittal sir ... kripa is soooooo gullible... i mean there r 2 sides to a story... n she of all ppl must know wht u see sometimes is not the real story... and lady wht does she do... starts drinking... 😑 fine u r distrubed but u start drinking cuz u saw ur hubby with someone else.. in first place u shouldnt have left him... when u did .. instead of going and clearing it out... u start drinking 😑 is may poor baby ka kya dosh... hurting ur self means hurting the poor kid...😑😑😑 and she was acting totally childish... n the best thing that comes to her is blaming it on others for her mistakes... i mean how can she get so high ... it was just ughhh ....then whole charade of the dance n everything was 😑

Even afterall that Angad took kripa and made her rest....😳

Angad -Dilip uncle..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the best part.. i was like dilip uncle app jitna sochtay hain app kay bachay chotay hain wo app say bhi do haath agaye hain πŸ˜† it was a classic to see the way dilip was answering Angad answersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
that was just too good ,...wonder how the outburst will be When the truth is revealed... one thing  i didnt like was that u know how they were building up the suspense for Angad to get to know the truth i think today episode lacked that ..it was just like add on... not complaining but the hype created for it should have been present here too ...

Enough from me ..
one note: whtever i said here is from wht i felt from the episode...

tc
luv ya guys
samia😊

Edited by princess1_43 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
awww u wrote so nicely samia.. 😳 😳

I just love misty's accent and her voice too much.. wen ever she talks i wanna see her more... 😳 😳

Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG lovely analysis Sami πŸ˜†
i know mital sahib bada free ho gaye the πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and exactly i was saying thr same thing when she has guts to say stupid things to Angad then why couldn't she say no to Neersj 😑 😑 😑
This content was originally posted by: buttercup.tarun

awww u wrote so nicely samia.. 😳 😳

I just love misty's accent and her voice too much.. wen ever she talks i wanna see her more... 😳 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hehe thank u di...
i swear she looked fab today.. 😳
This content was originally posted by: Sandy_01

OMG lovely analysis Sami πŸ˜†
i know mital sahib bada free ho gaye the πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and exactly i was saying thr same thing when she has guts to say stupid things to Angad then why couldn't she say no to Neersj 😑 😑 😑

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aww  thanks sandy..

Mr mittal.. kya chal raha hai ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know i am soo mad at that fact.. she didnt say anything to mr neeraj😑😑😑
This content was originally posted by: iqbal-raj fan

πŸ˜† πŸ˜•

confused n hasi πŸ˜‰
sana.abraham thumbnail
samia...aa jaow give me a pappi πŸ€— ...that was so well said..and i couldnt agree more about kripa having guts to scream at her husband infront of a crowd..and that too drunk...but not be able to pull away from neeraj FOR her husbandπŸ˜†..ajeeb kisam ki ladki hai woh...and mishty-angad are the cutest friends EVER...they have fab chemistry..i love mishty...ah *dhak dhak*..and it was actually reallly nice to see Angad be the bigger person...take kripa home..and even move her hair aside in the car 😳 ..and then kiss her hand...ah..again *dhak dhak*..ok sleep time πŸ˜›
This content was originally posted by: sana.abraham

samia...aa jaow give me a pappi πŸ€— ...that was so well said..and i couldnt agree more about kripa having guts to scream at her husband infront of a crowd..and that too drunk...but not be able to pull away from neeraj FOR her husbandπŸ˜†..ajeeb kisam ki ladki hai woh...and mishty-angad are the cutest friends EVER...they have fab chemistry..i love mishty...ah *dhak dhak*..and it was actually reallly nice to see Angad be the bigger person...take kripa home..and even move her hair aside in the car 😳 ..and then kiss her hand...ah..again *dhak dhak*..ok sleep time πŸ˜›

aww so sweet of u ... πŸ€—

exactly wht i was thinking she didnt scream at neeraj... but at angad 😑😑
i know Angad has shown a progress in his character.. was totally awesomeeeee

u leaving😭.. take care.. gn😳

aisha mann thumbnail
samia ,that was long πŸ˜† πŸ‘ πŸ‘
verry well said 😊

and i feel too that angad is changing into iqbal πŸ˜›
This content was originally posted by: aisha mann

samia ,that was long πŸ˜† πŸ‘ πŸ‘
verry well said 😊

and i feel too that angad is changing into iqbal πŸ˜›

πŸ˜† lol i know it was long,,, lol i kept on writing now i saw it i was like πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hmm lol u feel or u think πŸ˜‰