Posted: 18 years ago

This may sound crazy....but i think Kashish should take revenage on the people that have been torturing her. She supported and always thought she was doing good things for the people in her life. Since Sujal and Kashish never divorced, She should have all rights to be with Sujal, not Charu. Charu is just a husband stealing brat, not Kashish's sister anymore. What do you think?

Don't stress your brain for this... 😆
I AGREE WID AREEJ...DON'T THINK SO MUCH...COZ THINKIN WON'T HELP...WE ALL WANT KASHISH TO BE WID SUJAL....BUT WAT WE CAN SAY WHEN SHE DON'T WANT TO BE WID HIM
I think that if the one and only, real Sujal would have been there, Kashish would have never sacrificed 😉 😉

Originally posted by CuteAreej

Don't stress your brain for this... 😆

This is very very true.....nahin tho phir aapka jya haal hoga ye Bhagoo bhi nahin bata payega......😆😆😆

Originally posted by sweetncute

This is very very true.....nahin tho phir aapka jya haal hoga ye Bhagoo bhi nahin bata payega......😆😆😆

😆 😆 😆
hey tru i know how your feeling i completely hate charu!!! but dont wory sujal and kashish will b together
Originally posted by sweetncute

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

don't worry dear! kashish can't be a bad girl, otherwise she wouldn't be kashish! she has always been sacrificing, not saying anything to others, very very understanding etc etc.. in other words a real GOODIE!!!
she'll never become negative i think! and as far as her being with sujal, i really hope it but let's see......
Originally posted by s_andy

😆 😆 😆

totally agree ekta's serial are never worth any logic and thus you should not stress your mind that much