Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i dont remember watching buniyaad, but i do remember kashish it was also a nice show
Dazlingflower thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey i was 7 years old at that time. I remember it was the only show besides krishi darshan and hum log. plus Tv used to be on only for 4 to 5 hours πŸ˜† . it was fun time though...cuz all of the 25 kids on the block had plenty of time to play games.
xen10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no i was not even born. i really enjoy watching it. its best serial i have ever seen better than bakwaas saas bahu and 20 kilos jewellery and sarees

i have same question is thr VCD or home video of buniyaad????
Dazlingflower thumbnail
I am pretty sure there is a video. I am glad you see a difference between past and present shows. Past shows were very clean in content. Today, it's all garbage. Do you gyus remember katha saagar? Stories that gave taught you moral. Women had a positive image unlike in present dramas...women are shown in such negative light.
Aparna_BD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dazlingflower

I am pretty sure there is a video. I am glad you see a difference between past and present shows. Past shows were very clean in content. Today, it's all garbage. Do you gyus remember katha saagar? Stories that gave taught you moral. Women had a positive image unlike in present dramas...women are shown in such negative light.

I was about the same age or may be a year older when they used to come on air .πŸ˜† I too remember the days of Krishi Darshan.🀒 Yup i recall Katha Sagar was a very nice short stories show.😊 There were so many other nice shows too that time.  Karamchand, and one comedy called "yehi to hai Zindagi" or something.😊 Do you remember? then they used to have a show that showed snippet from movies and had a theme every time. I forget the names.πŸ˜†
koshmic thumbnail
i have ramayan CD but i didn't find buniyaad CDs on net. hope anyone gets plz tell me.
xen10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dnt know many serials though we have cable connection last year only.

i remember byomkesh bakshi, swabhimaan, kahani saat phero ki, shakti, sea hawks, shrimaan-shrimati, dishaye.

kishi darshan still comes on dd at 6.00 pm its show for famers. i have also seen few epi of sansar it rerun on dd
Dazlingflower thumbnail

[I was about the same age or may be a year older when they used to come on air .πŸ˜† I too remember the days of Krishi Darshan.🀒 Yup i recall Katha Sagar was a very nice short stories show.😊 There were so many other nice shows too that time.  Karamchand, and one comedy called "yehi to hai Zindagi" or something.😊 Do you remember? then they used to have a show that showed snippet from movies and had a theme every time. I forget the names.πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

O yeahhhhhhhhhhh Yehi to hai Zindagi. And then there was that UDan and Nirmala. Oh my God do you remember, Vikram or Baital. I used to do my homework way before, just so I could watch that show. 

I remember TV was not on for all day. Krishi Darshan came on channel 7. God they used to have these 2 hosts wearing white dhothi and kurtha talking about fertillizers and crops. πŸ˜†There were only one or 2 channels when we were growing up.

The show you are talking about is Phool Khilani hey Gulshan Gulshan, by Tabsoom or are you talking about leharen...I hope I spelled it right. Oh do you remember " EK Do Teen Chaar" It was a kids show.

It's so nice to talk to someone from 80's. It was fun time. We had a balanced life. Since we didn't have too much overload from TC, we had plenty of time to play. Where are you from Aparna?

Dazlingflower thumbnail
hey Aparna, did yehi to hai Zindagi had that dialog by the main character ," yadu mai gayi!" Was it?