Sooraj and Manasvi

Posted: 18 years ago
Hey friends! What do you think? Will baisa be able to convince manasvi to marry Sooraj?
i think dat it will take a lot of convincing, since manasvi is still holding onto satya's memories (which is natural)but no doubt,she will eventually agree 😉 😊
i think baisa will be able to convince both of them 2 get married....i hope it happens soon 😊
I would love to see them get married. But I don't think Kakasaheb will let them get married. 😡 Imagine, Mansavi will be bhau of Kakasaheb now. 😃 The thought itself is so mind blowing. Let's not forget neither will Mamaji or Yuyraj agree. 🤢 Let's wait and see what happens.

Originally posted by Kashish_sweet

Hey friends! What do you think? Will baisa be able to convince manasvi to marry Sooraj?

i hope so 😊

Originally posted by Kashish_sweet

i think she will ,but b4 that ,mansvi has to leave behind satya's memories (which ofcourse will take sometime)and ....something good should happen where in she starts thinking about suraj

I really do hope so and soon. They will make a really nice couple

Originally posted by Heerasha

I would love to see them get married. But I don't think Kakasaheb will let them get married. 😡 Imagine, Mansavi will be bhau of Kakasaheb now. 😃 The thought itself is so mind blowing. Let's not forget neither will Mamaji or Yuyraj agree. 🤢 Let's wait and see what happens.

jab meaan biwi razi to kya karey ga kazi

Machisji aag laganey ki koshish to karengey, but if the elders agree, he may not be able to anything.

I think Suraj will himself agree to get married to Manasvi
Yes I think it will take a little period of time.But we want to be happen as soon as possible.
I think manasvi soon realize that how much Suraj loves her 😳 .Then she may ready for marraige.