HAVE FUN!!!!!!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=244050

Some believed us and some didn't. We were planning to keep this going till April 1st but got some sweet PMs. Some posted here that they don't believe us and then PMed to request to change our mind.

and then we read that some clubs are creating back ups.LOL

So we decided to stop this prank here. Hope all of you had great time.  Keep posting!!!

~II-2 dev team
Anjali as soon as I saw the thread I knew its april fool ...how can u close our beautiful section for 1 week Smile

Nice try anyway Clap
hi
wow great..i thought it was serious lol..
i am fooled Smile Smile
huzi
MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry       

it was pretty bad joke...at the same time it took our breath away!!!! Ouch

oh btw...the chatting in amey's club has stopped...surprise surprise....kinda hard to believe na?? LOL LOL   

well this isnt sum april fools joke...it really has..by now we wud've completed another 300 pages on fanclub 3 had a fanclub 4 and that too at like 200 pages atleast.....but we hardly moved 50 pages ever since "no chatting" rule was officialized

so i hope there wont be any more problems with amey's club anymore Embarrassed

and that joke.. Thumbs Down ..... cuz it didnt really work LOL LOL    Edited by srk_lover - 16 years ago
megha!! how many times are you planning to post the same message? LOL LOL LOL anyways check my reply in the other thread.
hehe i did..but that topic got closed...and u noe how much i love riting Embarrassed

newayz...april fools to everyone in advance!!

and happy bday to my rusgulla of a hubby Embarrassed
i didnt fall for it but good try mods! Wink