KYPH Time Change - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
Damn it.. What about the afternoon 12 noon repeat? Even that is stopping? And the night 12:30 repeat?? Is it shifting to 2:30 am? Or NO REPEAT AT ALL?? 😭
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. i only get to watch it at 1 at night 😭 tat means that now i will have to download the episode every day and i CANt watch on tv. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😭
what time is that for canada nw, damn sony i like it when it's on at 7:00pm damn sony lets email them and tell them not to change the time, who's with me????

no fair
how cum no repeats
I NEED REPEATS
😡
😡
😡
😡
😡
😡
😡
😡
😡
😡
😡
😡
😡
😡
😡
😡
😡
😡

Originally posted by kuch kuch hota

what time is that for canada nw, damn sony i like it when it's on at 7:00pm damn sony lets email them and tell them not to change the time, who's with me????

ME TOTALLY WITH u 😭

sundus.

😡 😡 😡 10pm IS BED TIME..and i cant afford to stay up till 10:30..that gives me only 8hrs of sleep..given the fact that i fall asleep RIGHT after watching it..which wont happen..because it takes atleast 20 mins for the IQ daze to leave me. ...online videos it is from now..sigh..but the effect just isn't the same though
thnxx for sharing...no more repeats 😭
thx for sharing!! i don't have any problem becoz i don't have sonytv anymore but i watch kyph by nomi bhai videos 😆 😆 😆
10 pm!!! Thats horrible!!!

😭 😡

Edited by bollywoodfan - 18 years ago
Oh, no!!!! not good....... 10 PM? too late, i have to go to sleep by then! and no repeats, either? do you know why, butter? 😕 Are.... i'm so sad 😭 nooo!