Karunya gets a standing ovation from Sonu

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Karunya gets a standing ovation from Sonu !

During the shoot of the 10th gala round performance, with Vishal and Shekhar as judges, Karunys seems to have stolen the show away from the other contestants.

The top three performing at the galas

Judge, Sonu Nigam while thoroughly enjoying his favourite, Karunya's performance informed the audience that during his recent world tour, he witnessed the frenzy of the people of Melbourne for the top threee of Indian Idol2!

"I realised that Indian Idol's popularity has reached to the very ends of the world, people of Melbourne were crazy about the finalists and they had their favourites well in place!" said Sonu.

After Karunya's performance Sonu's excitement and enjoyment is evident in every episode, but in the 10th gala round, Kaurnya's performance shook Sonu to the core and he was left speechless. When host Mini Mathur asked for his comments on Karunya's performance he said, "Now I don't have any words left to praise him so insteadโ€ฆ" and so saying he stood up and gave a standing ovation to Karunya!

OK... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
So we have another good performance coming up...hope this will be aired on Monday. Can't wait to see this one!
Thanks a lot for posting this.

Edited by svm73 - 18 years ago
wow watch out Sonu you will be having competition soon :) way to go Karunya

cant wait for monday, kishore kumar songs..... hmmmm, for once some very good sel of songs
thanks for the article. waiting for the galas.
thanks for the article. Eagerly waiting for monday. Karunya rocks.

Originally posted by bhale

which song karunya sang?

I read in another post that he sang 'Bunty aur Bubly' and 'Hum the woh thee'(old Kishore Kumar number from Chalti ka naam gaadi). They are supposed to sing Judges choices and Kishore Kumar songs in next gala.

Dayummmmm SAndeeeep lookkkiinnn MADDD CUUTE in that outfitt!! I love white suitsS!! awww.!! I CANT WAIT!! 24325$#@^$#@^@#634653
hi
thankx alot..
kishore kumar song..gala is gng to be good
huzi