Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistletoe thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: doyelpakhi

thanks MT , U R JIST FABBB πŸ‘

i wonder mt , why people always get the wrong result for doing the right things??? πŸ˜•

i know wat jai said to jigs is absolutely true ,

but 2day at least jigs wasnt doing nything wrong,

i mean dat jigs should hav got this bombardment frm jai wen she has done nything nasty, but 2day i felt dat it wud hav been better if jai found out abt pia pushky.

Thanks Doe, I must say that you did a wonderful job with the updates!!! And you were so regular in posting them, unlike me😳 And a very grateful and warm thanks to all of you for the amazing comments and compliments!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, even I felt that Jai was unfair to Jigs today....but overall Jigs has been an awful sister! I had earlier thought that she geniunly cares for Jai's welfare, but unfortunately she is only concerned about herself and her children, especially Ranveer! Poor Jai, his mental state is pretty volatile right now and he has to let out his steam on anyone who comes near him, basically Jigs and Bani! More so Bani!

You know what I really like about Ranveer, that he is so devoted to Jigs....like an ideal sonπŸ˜† Both of them partners in crime!

See you guys with today's update later!

MT

aqua thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thnx 4r a brilliant update 😊

Aqua πŸ˜‰