Update for 30th March - Kasamh Se! - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
Great update but more so, great analysis of each character. Thanks

Originally posted by monika.goel

Thanks a ton MT for such nice and beautifully written update- highly appreciated- 👏👏
i love reading ur updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keep them coming buddy- 😛
i just wish jai accepts bani her wife and dont torture bani for peeya's deeds- 😡
cheers 😊
monika

same here! gr8 job n the comments were very nice!!!!!!!!!

Hey MT

What an update... 👏
Wonderful ..I have never felt so much for these characters when I watch the on TV...too gud 👏

I hate Pia 😡 She has ruined Bani, Pushakr and poor Jai...Why on earth dosen't she fall for Ranveer ? Wish that happened soon 😃
Thanks 4 Update

Poor Jai, U Cant Blame Him

Wonder If Jai Will Meet Pia 2moro
thanks a lot. My Jai was crying today 😭
thanks for the wonderful update.
I really dont get it. How Bani ended with Mr. Walia (as my 2 year old cousin say)? Please tell me...I m in US n overhere I saw yesterday that Pia was getting engaged with Mr. Walia? but hey then this is Ms. Ekta Kapoor's show...anything can happen in her shows...
chao....
Your update was good. But please keep you comments to yourself. It is very painful to read them. Especially about Pia.

She is not a DORK.

You dont need to be over sympathetic to Bani. She married Jai and Pia is not responsible for that. You all need to grow up if yo think so. high time that people start taking responsibility of their own actions.

Pia realises her mistakes but great Bani thinks she always does good to others but she does not. when Pia did not want to get married to Jai later she forced her. So Bani has ended herself in this mess. If at all she was mature she could have guided Pia.

I will never accept that Bani is nice. she is too good.. and she is not worth all the sympathy!!
hiii MT 😊

thanx for the wonderful update 👏

yes my heart also broke seeing him cry 😭

hey girlygirl pia had choosen jai over pushkar n then she again changed her decision n even convinced pushkar to run away with her,bani had done everything to make her realise her mistake n told her to break the engagement but when pia realised it was too late so bani had forced her to stick to her decision but she ran away,how irresponsible 😭 😡

even jai had asked her if anyone was there in her life n she lied to him 😡 she could have told him the truth i m sure jai would have backed out he only wanted pia's happiness 😭