CAN INDIA N PAKISTAN EVA REACH

Posted: 13 years ago
A SETTLEMENT ON KASHMIR?

This ws da Q in the survey on INDIA TODAY feb06 issue n da answer ws 43%says YES n 54% says NO n it ws written in da caption dat :           ;           ;           ;     Youth in da metros were more skeptical.51% in small towns said no.They mayb optimistic bt they r also a realistic generation.

I agree wid 54% cuz politicians of both da countries wont solve this prob cuz of their own mean intentions.

Wat do u guyz think ?R u wid 43% or wid 54% n y?
0 Likes this
SAB DEKH EKR AJRAHE HAIN KOI KHUCH LIKHEY BHI TUUUUU Confused
0 Likes this
Ya this is something so hard to say . I am guessing the same as you . India and Pakistan ever reaching an agreement is not going to be easy and probably not in my lifetime i feel . Confused(i think i sound pessimistic)

Its like the politicians on both sides will be left with out much to fight for if this issue is resolved.Ouch

0 Likes this
They shud ask da ppl in Kashmir. I mean they shud vote. The country wid da most votes wins. Smile
0 Likes this
Some faulty decisions by the policy-makers is responsible for what we are facing now. It is really difficult to say if it(relation) will be solve at all.

A plebiscite may yield one of the three following results: accession to Pakistan, accession to India or complete independence. But one thing I strongly feel that we will never witness accession of Kashmir to Pakistan. It is India and J&K's bussiness. Pakistan should be a democracy with a good track record first before it can talk about a plebiscite and "respecting the wishes of the people of J&K" and removes from Indian territory all aggressors and unlawful entrants. Even today though J&K falls under article 370, it is an integral part of Indian union.

Edited by Pradarshak - 13 years ago
0 Likes this
i cant really say anything about this matter. Ouch
0 Likes this
it is like two brothers fighting a bitter battle! blood is not always thicker than water. so it is difficult to see how this fued will end especially with politicians baking their bread [in the fire]. what can plebisite solve in a situation when people's minds and heart r so poisoned? it shd have taken place at the time of partition. we have weathered many a storm, we shall weather this one too. why aim at friendship, if we can become civil to each other and keep out of each other's hair it wd be a big achievement! Big smile
0 Likes this
add to that :
and stop behaving like two hungry dogs with a single bone LOL
0 Likes this