CAN INDIA N PAKISTAN EVA REACH

Posted: 18 years ago
A SETTLEMENT ON KASHMIR?

This ws da Q in the survey on INDIA TODAY feb06 issue n da answer ws 43%says YES n 54% says NO n it ws written in da caption dat :           ;           ;           ;     Youth in da metros were more skeptical.51% in small towns said no.They mayb optimistic bt they r also a realistic generation.

I agree wid 54% cuz politicians of both da countries wont solve this prob cuz of their own mean intentions.

Wat do u guyz think ?R u wid 43% or wid 54% n y?
SAB DEKH EKR AJRAHE HAIN KOI KHUCH LIKHEY BHI TUUUUU 😕
Ya this is something so hard to say . I am guessing the same as you . India and Pakistan ever reaching an agreement is not going to be easy and probably not in my lifetime i feel . 😕(i think i sound pessimistic)

Its like the politicians on both sides will be left with out much to fight for if this issue is resolved.

They shud ask da ppl in Kashmir. I mean they shud vote. The country wid da most votes wins. 😊
Some faulty decisions by the policy-makers is responsible for what we are facing now. It is really difficult to say if it(relation) will be solve at all.

A plebiscite may yield one of the three following results: accession to Pakistan, accession to India or complete independence. But one thing I strongly feel that we will never witness accession of Kashmir to Pakistan. It is India and J&K's bussiness. Pakistan should be a democracy with a good track record first before it can talk about a plebiscite and "respecting the wishes of the people of J&K" and removes from Indian territory all aggressors and unlawful entrants. Even today though J&K falls under article 370, it is an integral part of Indian union.

Edited by Pradarshak - 18 years ago
i cant really say anything about this matter.
it is like two brothers fighting a bitter battle! blood is not always thicker than water. so it is difficult to see how this fued will end especially with politicians baking their bread [in the fire]. what can plebisite solve in a situation when people's minds and heart r so poisoned? it shd have taken place at the time of partition. we have weathered many a storm, we shall weather this one too. why aim at friendship, if we can become civil to each other and keep out of each other's hair it wd be a big achievement! 😃
add to that :
and stop behaving like two hungry dogs with a single bone 😆

Originally posted by CuteFairy91

They shud ask da ppl in Kashmir. I mean they shud vote. The country wid da most votes wins. 😊

They should try SRGMP style voting. 😆

I think the most we (India) can agree to is accepting LOC as International Border. And accept PoK as their part. But before that Pakistan must stop all terrorist activities in India, against Indian (this is not a dialgue, serious baat hai).