Sonu nigam is angry upset & hurt - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
how dare they??? I am appalled. Thanx for the article.
Lataji is a living legend-what she has given 2 Indian(n world music 4 that matter) no1 can do. How rude n disrespectful of ppl 2 do this 2 her! 😡
thks alot 4 sharin. i was also shocked at the way ppl reacted 2 lataji. i feel ashamed tat v criticise a living legand lke her. y do v so ealisy 4get her contibution 2 our nation. as a citizen doesnt she hav the rite 2 voice her opinion?
well said sonu 👏 👏 👏 Edited by natsm - 18 years ago
Originally posted by rbaggio

i feel really sad for lataji, but sonu is always angry and upset, wonder why?

sonu is always angry and upset? wht do u mean?
Originally posted by aditya_formula1

Yeah...Sonu is right !!!.....how can ppl in India criticize n insult a legend like Lataji ??????

When ppl in India criticized Lataji, for the first time in my life, I felt ashamed about the fact that I'm an Indian !!!!!...

I'm sorry to say.....My country doesn't know how 2 respect its heroes n legends .... 🤢 🤢

adi it seems 2 b the recent trend in our country. v can c it evn cricket...sourav, tendulkar....n dunno who else wil soon join the list
Edited by natsm - 18 years ago
wow!! Sonu nigam is very right! We do need to focus more on getting a permanent solution rather than do celeb bashing.
I wish Sonu would join politics sometime!! We really need someone like him!

But sometimes some celebrities are a real hindrance. (Not referring to lataji in this case!!) I feel the whole narmada bachao andolan has gone too far!! I know we need to rehabilitate the ppl whose homes will be displaced but they can be made to live elsewhere!!! I dunno why they're not allowing any progress on that! Or maybe I don't understand the whole situation...what are all the environmental hazards of that?