Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Best Scenes between Jai and Bani from KS!

mistletoe thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey All, I have been thinking of doing this post for a long time, but something or the other came up, and I couldn't! Will do it right away and would love to have your inputs for the same!

My Compilations of the Best Jai and Bani scenes from Kasamh Se till date:

• The very first scene at the Walia House where Jai meets Bani for the first time. I think I fell in love with Jai's character right there and thenπŸ˜³πŸ˜† Jokes apart, it was a great entry for the most important male character of the show and it immediately laid the foundation of Jai's role in the serial and his would be relationship with the three sisters, especially with Bani.
  • The scene where Jai and Bani are driving down to their Office and Jai talks about Bani's mother and then tells Aditya that he see's the same beauty and dignity in Bani, which he had seen and admired so much in Kiran Singhania (Bani's mom) Please note, he only compares Bani with her Mother and not Pia or Rano!
  • The scene in the Restaurant where a guest shouts on Bani and insults the Restaurant. Jai enters and gives the most impressive "Shut-up" speech to the lady and tells Bani to meet him after her duty is over. He gives her a royal dressing-down in his calm, cold manner leaving poor Bani completely dumbstruck. Jai was awesome in this screen, as he always looks when he is angry with Bani (Which incidentally he is most of the time)
  • The scene where Bani goes to Jai's study to apologize for Pia's incident at the Night Club and Jai tells her furiously that she and her sisters are not his responsibility (Oh, what did he knowπŸ˜†poor guy, atleast one of the sisters has become one of his biggest responsibility!).
  • One of the best scenes from Kasamh Se till date. The whole money appropriation incident. Jai accuses Bani of pilfering money, without losing his temper, but Bani answers him back confidently and calmly and questions his accusations. Jai and Bani shared an awesome chemistry in this scene and it was one of the rare scenes where Bani actually gives it back to Jai as good as it gets!
  • Again one of my personal favourites...the scene where Bani goes to Jai's office to pay him the rent for the Outhouse! It was one of the most sparkling, subtly romantic scenes between Jai and Bani! I loved the part when Bani smiles rather endearingly and tells Jai that she had misunderstood him and that he is the most wonderful person she has ever known...the embarassed and flattered look on Jai was so awwwww😳 Hai, kahan gaye woh din....leave aside looking flattered, now a days, Jai doesn't even bother to look at Bani!😭 Except ofcourse when he is flinging files on her face or telling her to get out of his room!πŸ˜•
  • This was a very short scene, the one where Bani goes to Jai's Office to tell him that she has found a house and would be shifting out with her sisters. Jai is shown engrossed in his Laptop and when Bani enters, the Camera focuses only on his eyes looking at Bani....it was such a sweet scene, I dunno why, but I simply loved the way he looked at her!😳
  • The scene where Jai gets Bani, Pia and Rano to his house and tells Bani that once she had commented that his house is only a building and not a home, but now that she has come, it will become a house finally! Lolz...it seems like Mr. Walia has telepathy going on, he already knew that even though he would fall in love with Dorky Pia, he would be lucky enough to marry the lovely Bani!πŸ˜ƒ
  • The whole marriage sequence (Which I was able to see thanks to the Videos posted on IF!) was awesome...gosh the way Jai stares at Bani while putting Sindoor was chilling...he looks as if he is ready to eat her raw!!!
  • Jai refusing to divorce Bani and telling her that he will leave her only when he wishes to and only after he has made Pia pay for what she did to him. The look of increduiltiy and helpless on Bani's face and the tragic trimuph of Jai's anger and revenge made a perfect foil for one another.
  • The entire "Muh Dikhaiy" episode was awesome....OMG, Ram Kapoor added so much life to that episode, he was incredible in it! The one where Jai comes close to Bani, as she mistakes his expression for sympathy, he breaks into a malicious grin and tells her sneeringly. "I hope you have a fantastic married life, my darling wife"....the expression of terror, dread, shock and fright on Bani's face had to be seen to be believed!
  • The Office sequence post-marriage was incredible, especially the part where Jai breaks down and Bani's walks out of his Office in a death-defying silence! Very emotional and heart-wrenching sequence! One of the best Jai-Bani scenes!
  • I loved the scene where Bani is all decked up to leave for Mohan Khandelwal's party and goes to Jai's study to leave with him...I think that this scene has got to be one of the most natural ones I have seen on Television. The way Jai gives one disinterested look at Bani and ignores her coldly while telling her in a terse and rude manner to go alone and he might join later if he feels like....was acted superbly by both Ram and Prachi! The way Bani walks off in a resigned manner really wrenched your heart!

Guys, please write in your views also on the same! I will post the best Bani-Pushkar, Jai-Pia🀒 scenes also!

Lots of Love,

MT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xsimzxchickx thumbnail
i actually like all of them scene they all had something good and interesting to offer!!

bani tends to have great scene!! πŸ˜‰

but most of all i liked the scene when ::::::

"""" Bani goes to Jai's office to pay him the rent for the Outhouse! It was one of the most sparkling, subtly romantic scenes between Jai and Bani! I loved the part when Bani smiles rather endearingly and tells Jai that she had misunderstood him and that he is the most wonderful person she has ever known...the embarassed and flattered look on Jai was so awwwww Hai, kahan gaye woh din....leave aside looking flattered, now a days, Jai doesn't even bother to look at Bani! Except ofcourse when he is flinging files on her face or telling her to get out of his room!""""

this scene was very sweet!!! this scene had a loving warm feel to it!! πŸ˜‰ !
klueless thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
.. Once again .. Mt . U have donre a stupendous Job ..
I am a great Fan of Bani /Jai ...
The part ..where she goes to give the rent ... . She also tells .. Him .. '" that ..his heart is like a CHilds " .. and he like says " astonishingly ... My heart is like a Child ...? remember that ..dialogue .. ?
I think Every Scene ..withjai bani ..Is Good ...
I also like the One .. when he dances with her ..and says .. That .. enjoy her married life ...
U know ..that scene reminds me so Much .. from Mills and Boon romance ...!
By the way Mt ..whats your Zodiac sign ...?
i think u could bcome a good writer   heheheheee
Simply Klueless
klueless thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Not Forgetting.. the Scene when   Jai was waiting in his Car .... after bani was released from Jail ... .Bani turns towards him ..and tels him .. innocently .." I knew u would believe Me ... and then .. jai ...( with a stern llok on his Face ) .. simply tells her .. he was giving her one More Chance .. to prove here self ... ( such Attitude ) !
poor Bani .. was dissapointed .. . in .. her assumptions ...
andher thumbnail
Fantastic posts. i love both their characters and I was hoping for this. Its a very good show so far I hope it does not loose its way like so many of Ektas shows. The acting is superb
Thanks so much 😊
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wowwwwwwwwww once again MT gr8 post πŸ‘

i love all the scenes of jai n bani but i hate it when jai scolds bani 😭 😭 😭

hope that how much he hates bani now double will be his love for her later πŸ˜‰

i loved the press conference scene where jai is constantly staring at bani n the muh dikhayee ceremony πŸ˜†