Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by Neira_87

Yep! I find her cute funny and adorable! She's one hell of a joka! 😆

totally agree with u i like the fact that she is cute and she has a inocent look to her face!!!

Originally posted by sus143

well nimmo is ok i dun find her dat preety as anita nimoo does more overact

Evry1 is in different league of their own and I guess thats da way Sanjeeda acts. I find it hard to say Anita's bettr dan Sanjeeda coz da roles are completely different and they both pull it off really well!(evn tho she's a newcommer!😃) 

It'll be hard to see Eijaz and Sanjeeda 2gethr coz yea I agree wiv u im so used to seein Anita and him 2gethr. But I guess a change would be nice so Im definitly looking forward to seeing how Kunal's and Nimmo's chemistry will unfold.😃 . And I so want Vikrant to go wiv Nimmo! dey suit each othr more!

Edited by Neira_87 - 18 years ago
she is so cuteeeeeee & I just loved her acting...till now I liked her pagal dance when she got the job....it looks so netural.......I am loveing that girl more & more 😃
Ya, Nimmo is really cute!!!! Ireally like her!!
And i'm really looking forward to Kunal-Nimmo chemistry to unfold!
same here i find her veryyyyyyyy sweet n cute and i like all the BARBAR HO GAI incidents she do it with soo ease that they look soo natural (kind of remind me how i was b4 i got married ) 😉 😉
😃 She is cute looking and she does so fit the role of Nimmo 😊 her clumsy moments are gd..i like how her mouth widens in horror! 😆