Iqbal shoots with Pakistani singer

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Iqbal Khan and Mehreen Raheem
Taking a break from his television schedule, Iqbal Khan recently shot for a music video.

Titled Tu Yu Ye (only you), the shoot took place in the city along with Pakistani singer Mehreen Raheem.

Giving details about the video, Raheem said, "It was great fun working with Iqbal.

He's quite popular in Pakistan and I chose him because his personality suits the character in my song."

Overwhelmed

Calling her trip to India an interesting experience, she said, "I am overwhelmed by the warmth of the Indian people." Directed by Rahul Sood, the video will air in a month's time.

Iqbal, too, sounded excited about working in the video. "I think relations between India and Pakistan are improving day by day. When I heard that Mehreen is from Pakistan, I was even more keen to do the video. She has a great voice and is a really fabulous person." Is this his first music video?

"No, I have worked in a music album before, but after Balaji, this is my first stint outside television."

When asked about his character and the mood of the song, he said, "The song is very catchy, and has a Punjabi-Sindhi feel. I play a guy who is best friends with another chap in the video. We have lots of fun and kid around."

has been posted btw thanks 😃

thnks.... but posted beffore............

posted b4!!!!!!!
anyways thanksssss 😃 😃