•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
After watching todays episode (29th MAR ) i think gayatri is right tulsi ko agar ba ne kaha ki main abhi jina nahi chahati to wo use bhi maar dalegi . i think tulsi ko ghar chod dena chahiye nahi to apane aap ko khatam karna chahiye so that everybody can live happily . for some days they will feel bad then they will learn to live life without tulsi . ya tulsi ka koi bharosa nahi use kisine kasam di to wo kuch bhi karati hai kisiki jaan bhi leti hai agar main hoti to or koi aur bhi simple insaan ho to kisine kasam di to jaan nahi le sakata lage to kisi apane ki jaan ke liye kasam tod sakata hai 😊

sry i disagree😕...the fact abt the kasams n kiling sumone..i think tht ur rite!...

but i dun think tusli shud leave the house ,theres no reason!😉...n i feel really bad fur her becoz she gets blamed fur everything😡...she shud have told everyone else abt savita's condition...but she was stupid enuff not to...but then agin..all the ppl in teh family ned to learn to tell others abt problems..like..the nandini thing...giving her baby to mandira...she shud have discussed with karan as well..becoz its not onli her babi...its karan's too...so first of all they need to learn to share their problems😡..

n bak to teh tulsi topic...whi shud she be the one leaving...she's just trying to be the good person she is...if someone is liek in so much...pain..n theyre the one tht say...they wanna be killed...its not tulsi's fault...becoz savita was pressuring her...so technically its not her fault at all.. but she shud have done the rite thing to tell the others...

this is wut i think😉...sry iz a lil long...lolz

Neha<3

yaar i agree with ya this family should talk and do less then they prolly wont have so mnay problems all the tym i betcha if mandira gets the kid she will raise it to destroy the virani family
i think only one thing....this family's people should talk less infact should take maun vrat
😆 😆 well said poppins!!!
har baat mein tulsi ko hi doosh diya jata hai!!! 😡
This is unfair!!!
everone forget Tusli's love her sacrify for family..she is the only reason Viranee Family's stregnth... now I realy hate Viranees this time..

(not all the time ..I actualy love Virani Family) but now 😡