*Wild_Princess* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi,
iam srry But please some one has got to update me abt the whole month of march cause my sateliite and comp were down...plz....what happened to prithiv? where did Mishti come from? whats happening between Angand and Kripa? does Angand know abt Prithiv's child? plz.....update me....iam soo lost i need the whole update for the month of march...plz...lots of questions going through my mind....plz...help

THNXS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😳 hey

first dont be sorry.... hehe second go on the written update sections ... it has all the updates...

Long story short.. Prithvi is in coma..
Misty Married mr mittal
Kripa- Angad.. separate.. then bak together .. then separate n r bak .. dont know for how long
Angad -on a secret mission 😆😆 his asli mom is bak in picture... 😉
Kanna- aka gauri will be his new neighbour .. and maybe the new lady in Angad life...

hope that helps

dil_jyo thumbnail
Dear Wildprincess....prithvi was caught red-handed by police and he confessed that he had killed josh to get kripa....he was the main person after that murder and he wanted kripa and angad to get apart 😭 .....Angad gets an offer to work as brand ambasador of the company whose CEO is Mr. Mittal.....Mishti is Mr. mittals' wife i.e she is Mrs.Mittal.....angad and kripa were having a bit of misunderstanding between them but now it's fine with them and again they r a happily married couple 😃 ....Angad came to know that it's prithvi's child and he has accepted that child also....New characters have entered the serial....

Any more questions do let me know... 😃