Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neelu.RoX thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: can_gal

Oye we have Paul Martin!! OK and we help u in every war u guys go to!! Our soldiers help u!!😑😑And french is our second language dunt insult it!!😑

We have the Tallest building the world! the empire state buliding....we have the biggest mall in the world, we have one of the greatest wonders of the worlds the grand canyon! We have hollywood! and we have diversity!
What do you guys have?? NIagra falls??and thats at the tip of america soo that doesnt even count!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

can_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: !nisha!

will you guyz shut up seriously
talkin about other countries is not good
look i love both countries so it doesnt matter
i born canadian but raised in america

awww i agree! matters can get serious!πŸ˜ƒevery country rox in its own way!πŸ˜ƒ

Neelu.RoX thumbnail
yur right nisha 😊 Cholly Neelu πŸ˜ƒ
can_gal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neelu.RoX

We have the Tallest building the world! the empire state buliding....we have the biggest mall in the world, we have one of the greatest wonders of the worlds the grand canyon! We have hollywood! and we have diversity!
What do you guys have?? NIagra falls??and thats at the tip of america soo that doesnt even count!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

We have the C.N tower! Thats a great wonder of the world! We have a place called wonderland...where ppl from America esp cum to visit! I think thats about it! ooo we have Wal-Mart owned by one of the richest women in the world!πŸ˜†

can_gal thumbnail

yur right nisha 😊 Cholly Neelu πŸ˜ƒ

Chorry Sonia!! bery shorri! And np!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

angadkripalover thumbnail
i dont have indian accent but i am not an ABCD πŸ˜†
x_Roxy_x thumbnail
no like serious i love both canada and america even though im nto born in america im still american i lived there for about 4 years then moved back here to canada
Neelu.RoX thumbnail
😳 But India has Mital Steels, The 2nd richest man in the world! India has the taj mahal, and the gate of india, india has kutam mina....😳 And that where i am from!!India jaisa koi desh nahi 😳
can_gal thumbnail

😳 But India has Mital Steels, The 2nd richest man in the world! India has the taj mahal, and the gate of india, india has kutam mina....😳 And that where i am from!!India jaisa koi desh nahi 😳

All of this and adds up and equals INDIA is tHe BEST!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

can_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: angadkripalover

i dont have indian accent but i am not an ABCD πŸ˜†

lol...πŸ˜†