SHULD I OR SHULD I NOT???????????????????

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago

hey frnd as u hav been seeing tht im posting d pics.....well wantd 2 ask u all shuld i post the....meanz do u like them coz it takes lot of efforts coz i hav 2 do lots of mehnat but f u all like it n wnt it ill do it.................but plz giv a sincere answer............Smile

only then ill post pics of spa n all episodes n all the pics i hav,.....................i also hav many pics which i clicked frm my cell but they rnt so gud quality coz the pics r big in d pc so shuld i do them her............

plzzzz tell me.................Smile

Edited by ankuhujulover - 16 years ago
hey ANku
1st of all,v really appreciate ur hard work Big smile..
Its very kind of u that u post such aamzing pics of HU-Ju 4 all of us... Big smile Smile
but as u hav told that u r soon going 2 hav ur examz..so I think u hsud gv more tym to studies... Embarrassed
neither we nor the pics r going anywhere Tongue ..so wheneva u get free tym..then post the pics.. Smile Smile   
so sweet of u zara ...yes so shuld i post d pics na.............well all the stock i hav ill shell out here after 2nd april coz after tht my xam is on 16th....so ill do it
well its gud u like my work.......well i hope others also Big smile
studies com first.........but yeah if u wan tg to u can post the pics/
Originally posted by zara29

hey ANku
1st of all,v really appreciate ur hard work Big smile..
Its very kind of u that u post such aamzing pics of HU-Ju 4 all of us... Big smile Smile
but as u hav told that u r soon going 2 hav ur examz..so I think u hsud gv more tym to studies... Embarrassed
neither we nor the pics r going anywhere Tongue ..so wheneva u get free tym..then post the pics.. Smile Smile   

i agree with zara ankita so pls take ur time on the pics.
hi

anku i agree with zara, your exams coem first, then the pics. work hard for your exams and then after they are over you can uplaod them. we all apprecaite you hardwork and all the best for your exams

norzar

yeah zAara said it rite ankita ur studyz cum first..
v really do appriciate ur hard work..
just do them wheneva ur free Smile n abt their size u can resize them na Embarrassed hehe
thanx neway for al the hard work u did for us Big smile
anku,
paagal ho kya, we not only love but also appreciate and respect ur sheer hardwork.
infact widout u it's impossible (at least for me) to continue here.
aakhir hum dost jo hain. Smile