•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Excited, but clueless

The stingy Monisha of Sarabhai V/S Sarabhai is one clueless girl in real life. Rupali Ganguli is supposed to play a cameo in Rajshri's  Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki (of course she is excited about it) but she doesn't have a clue what her role is about! She says, "I didn't ask them about my role…. I didn't feel the need to ask. I have known the Barjatyas since childhood. They are like  family. My father (Anil Ganguli) has worked with them too. I thought it is a great opportunity to act in a Rajshri serial, so I simply said 'yes'."

She further continues, "It comes as a surprise to many people that I am playing a cameo… normally I never do so. Also, I am very finicky about the roles I take up. I ask so many questions about the role and the serial that I tend to be quite a pain in the producer's neck."

As for Sarabhai V/S Sarabhai, she says, "I miss it so much. It was my daily dose of laughter therapy."

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=19&am p;articleid=32920062246102033292006224557656

Posted: 18 years ago
tfs......................................................... ...