Hare Kkanch Ki Choodiyan

Update - March 28th, 2006

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello All!

No update for March 28th eh? Well, then I'll provide the update for you all.

The Singhania's Living Room (Atleast it looked like one):

Sharda wearing a purple and dark red sari is sitting on a safe with a big huge silver bowl on her lap. Her slipper or shoes or whatever are placed on the ground. In other words, Sharda has her feet on the sofa too. She's pigging on green graphs. By looking at her, it felt like she never seen graphs before. The way she was eating them was weird. She was holding them by one end and picking at them with her teeths. Kanyia is sitting on her left hand side sofa and stairing at her. Finally, Kanyia breaks the silence and says "You have been eating the graphs for a long time as alone. Didn't even bothered to ask me for some"😭 (well, he wasn't crying, but sad and hurt that his loving sister didn't ask her bhola brother for food😛).

Sharda speaks "Your not an outsider, so I don't have to ask you to eat. Your one of those who grab others food". Kanyia says "You shouldn't be so happy, Mohini's jado ki ring is not gonna work". Sharda is like "don't you know, Jayant has stopped calling me since I got the ring". Kanyia "Well, maybe because he is just going to show up here". Sharda looks as if someone had stepped on a cat's tail. She tell Kanyia to keep quite and not to talk with his kali juban. Kanyia says "Mohini traps rich and stupid women's like you for money (good job kanyia ji, finally you told Sharda👏). Sharda just ignores him or maybe she was thinking.

Vikram + Shymlee's Room

Sanya is there with Shymlee. They have just finished packing. They look happy. Sanya is wearing a green sleevless shirt and Shymlee is wearing a yellow salwar kamiz, looking very nice. She is telling Sanya that if you really love Apoorva, then you shouldn't rush things, take your time. Just then a very hot and sexy guy makes his entry. It's none other than Vikram, who's wearing a pink color shirt and a black suit (BTW, pink is my fav color, Vikram knows that😳). He comes in, seems Shymlee and Sanya, Sanya seeing Vikram gets up and Vikram is like "Packing is all done". Sanya says yes and I helped bhabhi with packing. Vikram smiles and says "Thank you Sanya". Shymlee in a teasing manner says "should I tell your bhayia why you helped me pack?". Sanya blushes and then quickly adds, "What did I says? I just asked a question. I'll ask Vikram bhayia too. So she's like "If you loved someone, would you take your time or would you tell them right away how you feel?". Vikram says "if I loved someone, I would tell right away". Sanya agrees and leave.

Shymlee looks worried and tells Vikram that he's giving Sanya the wrong advice. Vikram says he just said what he believe in. Then he's like "if I love you, then why would I delay in telling you? (awwww). It's that simple. Then he makes a move, leaving worried Shymlee still thinking.

Mohini's Jado Ki Ghar:

Apoorva is eating. Mohini ask if he wants more rice. He's like no mom, it's too much. Just then phone rings, he looks, and is like it's Sanya. Mohini looks confused/worried (I failed to know the reaction or maybe her face is just like that). Apoorva answers, Sanya says "Hey Apoorva, it's Sanya here. Apoorva is like hi. Sanya is like "I love you Apoorva". The dude pretends to be shocked and out of words, but he fails. Didn't seem like he was shocked or whatever. He's like we will talk about this when we meet. So they decide to meet after Sanya + all family members drop off Shymlee and Vikram. Cuts the phone, Apoorva and Mohini are happy.

Vikram + Shymlee's Room:

They are just doing final touches to their packing. Vikram is wearing an orange shirt with grey sorta jeans. Shymlee is wearing a blue salwar kamez and is looking very cute/nice. Vikram is like "Shall we go?". Shymlee is like "Let's take God's asharwad first". They both pray.

Then Vikram ask if Shymlee has taken his meds? and if not, she should, as he will be needing them. Shymlee was about the say someone when Sharda enters with the pills. She ask Shymlee and take them, Shymlee finally takes them. Sharda tell them to hurry and leavings, but she's ear dropping on them (I didn't know cats also do ear dropping😕).

Anyway, Vikram is like "let's go". But he notice Shymlee holding the pills, he's like put those in a bag and we will leave. Shymlee says "If you take these pills, I won't come with you. I don't want to go on holidays, cancle them. Vikram is shocked. He says "you know what happens when I don't take them". Shymlee is like "but you have to learn to live without them, you don't need them". Vikram is like "but they are my pills, since I was a kid, it's not like I'm addicted to them, it's just that I need them". Shymlee says "you have to pick now. Would you be able to live without these pills or me?". Hearing this Sharda looks very happy and leave.

Vikram is quite. Shymlee is like "I got my anwer. You can live without me, but not the pills". Vikram takes the pills from Shymlee, throw them on the bed and says "don't ever say that again. I love you the most". Shymlee is happy, Vikram is happy (calls for a kodak moment). Vikram realise he left his wallet in the washroom goes to get it, Shymlee put some pills in her white handbad. Vikram comes, so does Ravi and he's like "move it, or we will get stuck in traffic. So they leave.

Living Room:

Mr. S and Kanyia are sitting and Sharda does her walk from to and from. (do I need to remind her, that dogs does the safe guard job and cats only eat mice?). She's like why haven't they come yet. I hope they didn't cancle their trip. I'll go check. Just them they come. Shymlee touches Sharda's feet and Sharda is like "bath in milk and have lots of sons (you know the typical hind film saying). Shymlee is about to touch Mr. S's feet, but he's like it's ok beta. Be happy. All leave. Kanyia is also going. Sharda stops and ask him where he's going. Kanyia is like "I'm such a big guy's sala, but never seen a plane, atleast let me see an airport. and he's like "just chill dude to Sharda and leaves.

Sharda wants to see if they took the pills or not. She checks Vikram + Shymlee's room and see that they didn't take the pills. She's like this means 2 things. 1. Vikram won't be able to live without the pills, and will come home soon. 2. He would get use to live without them. She looks worried.

The Hotel or something:

Apoorva is taking to Mohini, who's telling him, not to be early to meet Sanya, let her wait for you. Apoorva us like, "yeah she's been waiting for me for 10 mins and passing time by picking at a rose". Mohini wishes him good luck and cut the phone. Apoorva meets Sanya and they have a typical talk like "I'm poor and your rich. What if you leave me? I'm very emotional blah blah. Sanya answers all his questions and finally he says he loves Sanya too.

Singhania House:

Ding Dong (No, I'm not talking in French, it's the door bell). Sharda opens the door, is scared, and face is changing in million different colors, so I lost track, but it started out with pink and red, later it was blue and green too. It's her hubby Jaynat. He's like "You won't ask me to come in? Fine, I'll just come in anyway". He gets and starts saying wow nice house and blah blah. Sharda says leave, he ignores her. He tell jaanu, I want to be with you and out kids. Sharda is like, don't call me jaanu, but he's like you forgot everything, I use to always call you jaanu. He sits on the sofa, and he's like it's hot, don't you have an AC? Sharda gets angry. She throw his bag and is like leave. Jaynat gets angry, hold Sharda by her arm, twist it, and tell that "I'm here to stay here forever". Episode ends on Sharda's shocked plus confused face.

My comments:

I lub Vikram. He's so cute and I just lub him😳

Edited by Princess - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pbfj103 thumbnail
thanx 4 da update. good job - keep it up
pbfj103 thumbnail
thanx 4 da update. good job - keep it up
Aparna_BD thumbnail
boooohooooooo i wrote the update last night . But haven't been able to log into the computer since this evening . I-F kept rejecting me again and again and again . !!!!!!!! It said "to disable all cookies" . All my cookies are disabled , but it kept refusing !!! 😭 😭 😭 I even went to the library and PM'd for help.
Just managed to log in now !!

So thx a lot Princess for giving this update .I really appreciate it !! But since i wrote it too last night, i'll post it as well . 😊 Hope you don't mind. 😳
Princess thumbnail
Not at all yaar. I don't mind it's all good. I just hope you don't mind me doing my update as well.
Aparna_BD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Princess

Not at all yaar. I don't mind it's all good. I just hope you don't mind me doing my update as well.

Great!!😛 Listen it will be a great help if you can do the  update on Friday . This week except me , none of the other updaters will be able to update . So let me know.
Princess thumbnail
Yah, I can do it. But it won't be up until Saturday. If thats ok then i'll be happy to do so.
Aparna_BD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Princess

Yah, I can do it. But it won't be up until Saturday. If thats ok then i'll be happy to do so.

Thats perfectly fine.😊
ekomas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Princess and Aparna - thanks a lot for your wonderful updates.
SearchSat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you all the updators and co-ordinators