DISCONTINUED

Continuing Original YAS Chapter 16 onwards : Yet Another Sunset #6

Edited by SmokingDreams - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago

DISCONTINUED

i n f o o n p m s

So yeah! If you want PMs for any of my works, add this account as you buddy. I use it for everything I write on (FF updates, SSs OSs and drabbles and vignettes)
res! 🤣 Oops just read your post on YAS 6! My bad😛🤣Edited by zARqaa_X - 12 years ago
Reserved for Radhu dii. [edited]

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S 🥳

I can't believe you're already on YAS 7 😲 it feels like it was yesterday when i was writing my congo for YAS 6 🤣 Firstly, I LOVE THE BANNERRR <33 it is so cute and amazing so well done Aanya 👏 Because in the banners of the first 6 threads, there was only riddhima (i think), and armaans head...you could never see armaans face and that made him seem so mysterious. But because of the banner, armaan seems more..reachable. idk if that makes any sense 🤣but he seems more humanlike, because before he seemed so unattainable! i'm probably not making sense 🤣 and i love all the pictures in the banner, because that makes me think that AR are gonna fall in love soon..and actually get to know each other well :) The images are blended so perfecly and the text matches the colour of the rest of the banner..i just love it <3 okay sorry, i talked too much about the banner 🤣 and yes i want a present 🤣 so post one to me please 🤣🤣 and i know that the love ya was directed to me 🤣 because you love me the most  and i love you for resing for me second 🤣 first i was like why did you res for bhoot first, but then she doesn't get to be first for anything because of her exams so i forgive you for that 🤣 and that kameeni zarqaa resed second 😡🤣

OMGGG YAS is based on your parents now? that is so cuteee <33 and haha i know what you mean..i have such bad mood swings 🤣 i sometimes get really annoyed at my parents and then at other times i randomly tell them i love them and they think i'm crazy 🤣 but i miss my mum now 😭 because she's gone to USA with my brother and sister today and the house feels so empty 😭 my dads gone for work and he'll only come back late at night so i'll be at home alone :( anyway i'm getting off topic 🤣 it was adorable how you told us that 🤣🤣 and this is random but i don't want YAS to ever end..i want it to go on forever..its like my baby now 🤣i know i say this in almost all of my congratulation posts, but i'm so glad i read YAS. i never used to read any FFs at all. YAS was the first FF i ever read 🤣 i remember one day i saw you on the AT and you said something, and i replied but then you never replied to my reply 🤣 and this happened a few times and i thought you were ignoring me 🤣 and then i think you posted the link of YAS on the AT and i read it and that was the best decision of my life 😃 the concept is so unique <3 and then i got to know you, and i realised you weren't ignoring me..you just always went gayab after posting 🤣

and now let me comment on part 16 🤣 riddhima is so funny because she always talks about harry potter 🤣 but i love harry potter so much..i was so sad when it ended because i grew up reading it and it symbolised my childhood 🤣 i can't believe armaan doesn't like HP 🤣 poor armaan 🤣 he thought that she was gonna give him another lecture about HP once she got out of the car 🤣 and i don't understand the i don't cheat bit 🤣 is it something from the last PART (i was gonna say chapter 🤣) that i forgot about? 🤣 aww i love the bond between nikhil and armaan..its is so sweet <3 its nice that nikhil would do anything to keep armaan safe because you don't usually get police officers like him :) and armaan is also so caring and understanding..he's always there for nikhil 😃 and nikhil is very observant..it seems like he is a quiet and reserved person but he notices a lot of things that other people don't notice 🤣 like how the reason for armaan not going home is not only that he loves work, but also that he doesn't wanna stay alone in his apartment. i love how you always develop friendships in YAS. this is what makes it so unique from other FFs. you brought in a random character called nikhil, who we don't know anything about, but the way you explained his bond with armaan, and showed us an insight to his thoughts made me instantly love him 😃 OMKAJENNN its so cute how armaan was so happy after he had coffee with riddhima :) SHE IS CHANGING HIM ALREADYYY 🤣 and aww armaan is dreaming of riddhima? i can see the beginning of a beautiful love story 😉
Reserved for Geet dii [EDITED]

Hey Amal My Baby🤗….Woww ….. The 7th thread of Yet Another Sunset😃….yeeppiee..A VERY HUGE CONGRATULATIONS DEAR👏…I am so so so happy for you…You truly deserve it my sweetheart...You know I am just loving this new version of YAS…It has  everything which pull towards you to this FF…Friendship,drama,action and most importantly More and more of  our AR and their cute cute moments😉😛…..You indeed a fantastic Writer my love…keep doing the good work and I am toh always with you😃….Last but not the least, Thank you so much for reserving my place on first page of this thread….It really means a lot to me…I always wanted to be first page of ur FF😳…Love you so much..Muaahhh🤗…Now waiting for the next chapter so try to continue soon…Take care

Lots of Love

Geet

Originally posted by SmokingDreams

Reserved for Radhu dii.

Z You are getting your comments 3 days late.😈
😲Kyun?! Im not updating now🤣 I was thinking about updating tonight or tomorrow! But now you can forget it🤣
Reserved for Armaan. Where are you? ;'(

Look Who's Here!!! Your Armaan has come baby 🤗
Okay so..Lets see,How do I start? There are so Many things to say. Damn Radzy,I can't make it long like her 🤔 Anyways..You know that YAS is one of the milestones of our friendship,so it is exceptionally special to me. I still remember you PMing me to try it out once. And I swear to God, this was one of my best,BESTEST desicions to read it..because now its such a Big part in my heart and life <3 I Love You For Writing it :) You will deny I know..But you're one of my Favourite Writers in I-F,and an Inspiration too. Oye,Don't Try to Ignore the Next Part..YOU ARE THE REAL PROFESSIONAL. 😎

And Lets Start with The Banner. You know I LOURVE Aanya 🤣 For that. She is a really talented Sig maker,and I love how the banner's come out. Realistic,Cute,Sweet,Beautiful and also in a way that complements your current story. Simply Awesome ❤️ Okay um..Really? You're basing it on your parents? I think thats the best thing to do. I Can't Do it for MTB, Because Even though my parents had a Love marriage,They Dated for 8 years before marriage, and did not stay apart as such. LMAFAO. Its total Contrast Situation.🤣 Its true after all..Our parents teach us the REAL meaning of love <3 

Tee-hee,I'll come to the story now. See,I have no idea..if the Previous YAS was better or this one. Its actually two basic and diverse Sides of YAS. The Previous or "Amateur" 😳 YAS,as you say..Was more deep,and more quiet serene..It had Mysteries,and Loads of Love in it..And this YAS,Oh I Love This too! 😍This is Whacky,Cute,And More Realistic, Not to forget Much more Adventurous and Exciting. It keeps you hooked,Literally. And I know I haven't commented on it yet, but I'll say now..Its just amazing the way you've described AR's journey till now, Especially the Fight and Chase,Hayyee ❤️ 😛 😉

OH. I just realised Radzy made her post longer by blabbering about the part. DUH. Then I'm Cooler 😎Because I'm not gonna Do So...YAY I Love the Length of my post! WEEE 🤣  LOL. Okay so lastly..You know I love you. You're one of the MOST Unique writers in I-F. You deserve all the Spamming that happens,and You Deserve this thread and MANY MANY MORE TO COME <3 I Can never Ever Forget how Special You are and How Special YAS is to me. It Is due to YAS we became friends,and then you became my Riddhima because we were fighting over the PRO thingy..LOL 🤣 And Also,it is Due to YAS that you could see me 😉 So Keep Writing,and keep Smiling like you do..I Love my Natkhat Basket and will always do. ❤️ 🤗

Lastly 🤣(I know this seems unending 🤣 ) I never want YAS to end..Because reading it automatically gives me a warm fuzzy feeling that makes me SO SO SO Happy! I Love you for writing it that way :) And Remember, YAS is My baby too as well as it is yours. So Dare you say anything bad about it. And I will wait for ur ☺️ parts <3 
Love You,Love AR and Love YAS,
With all my love and wishes,
Maitree/Your Armaan.
Reserved for Pri dii. <3 [edited]

Hey Amal, Congratulations on the 7th Thread of Yet Another Sunset cutie pie!!! 🥳🥳This is just marvelous n truly deserved with such a beautifully written FF by a such wonderful n awesome writer like u!!!!  

YAS has yet a long way to go, wish thread like these come again and again!!!
 The story , the concept n now u re-writing the parts r just amazing...All the very very best for all!!!
Take care
I love u n also for thinking of me n reserving a post, that is sooo sweet!!!!!!

🤗
Muahhh
Pranishta