lovely os

loved the ending

i really felt good on seeing la having a happy ending 😳

Posted: 11 years ago
it's so perfect πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
hope this had been incorporated in the serial
it would hae been so nice and dreamy and also perfect

Wow! How refreshing (and painful) to read something from Lavanya's POV! Glad she finds her soul mate in the end. She deserves to be happy, too!
Really, beautifully written... You described the emotions so well😊
Edited by Happy-go-lucky - 11 years ago
Hi Lyraa,
             Lavanya's feelings were so poignantly expressed in your OS.Each sentence was full of emotions. It was brilliant.Loved the happy endingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
In all the FFs and SSs and OSs that i have read i had never come across any written from Lavanya's prospective, the girl who had been vengeful and spiteful and yet who had changed so drastically and become the sweet friend of her Chamkili, who had seen and understood their love even when they themselves hadn't done so.

I really liked reading something from her perspective. Liked the way u have put her thoughts out without even naming her.

wow..that was quite something..so moving. Thinking of it this way from Lavanya's point of view..such a brilliant thought. And so well executed! the writing is beautiful! emotions so well portrayed...my fav lines, 'it was that moment' & 'watching my dream through the eyes of a spectator'..wow..perfect! This for me is the best OS of your's that i've read so far..and they're all pretty good! πŸ‘
wow its just beautiful to read it thru la's pov...!!!Loved it...!!!
@Lyraa99: Awesum n fantastic OS!!!!😊