royy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Smriti Irani, Actor, on yet another time leap on her show.

Now Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi is taking yet another leap. How old are you going to be on the show?

I think I will be 250 years old. The age factor in Kyunki... is grossly miscalculated. I have been married for so many years on the show and Gautam has already had three weddings... So I will be 250 years old and Ba will be 600 years old!

As an actor on the show, do you approve of one more leap?

As an actor I have always loved challenges and yet another leap is definitely challenging. The show is more than six years old now and every year I have had scenes which people have talked about. So, every time I have come up against challenges I have enjoyed myself.

Apparently you were not informed about this leap by Ekta Kapoor?

I agree that I am still not aware of the description of my character and the way its going to shape up, but that doesn't bother me.

Incidentally this is the day when I had signed the contract with Balaji for Kyunki... Over these six years I have never asked Ekta about my track, so why should I start now?

Apara Mehta said she was unaware of her exit until she read about it in newspapers. Were you aware of it?

I came to know about it at the same time as she did. As I've said earlier, I never interfere in the tracks, mine or anyone else's, on the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dures thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thanx 4 shring,but already posted before