Popkorn Poll!! Results...

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago

Guys we did good..LOL 92% yes we will miss eijaz wen he leaves ka...uff no comment about those 8%AngryOuch

Edited by white rose - 16 years ago
Posted: 16 years ago
rite di me going there now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 16 years ago
its 65% yes Big smile and 35% no Angry !
Posted: 16 years ago
its not letting me vote again Angry LOL
damn just got to wait for the others to come and vote...
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by white rose


its not letting me vote again Angry LOL
damn just got to wait for the others to come and vote...

i tried doing dat damn thing it wont let me either !!!LOL

Posted: 16 years ago
jaan its 70-30 now...
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by malkanoor


Originally posted by white rose


its not letting me vote again Angry LOL
damn just got to wait for the others to come and vote...

i tried doing dat damn thing it wont let me either !!!LOL

haha..yah noor jaan... hehe

yah leena just went back to see who's been voting..thats great 10% increase within 10 mins..

chalo let the rest come too

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

30 Participants 65 Replies 2164Views

Topic started by white rose

Last replied by sufi89

loader
loader
up-open TOP