Mistake Will Not Be Repeated Again ...

raj_sahil thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hy saarrthians...well today's episode is really very rocking specially the union leader ~ mamaji 's one...

mamaji went to meet union leader...there was a cow name Ashwariya...thecow make a noise "aoooooooo"πŸ˜†~ the union leader said when a new person came here ~ cow judge him ~ if she doesn't like him so she make this noise...πŸ˜‰...it mean cow is very smart she has judge mamaji in only one look...πŸ˜†

well mamaji said many things ~ chat with him...union leader agree that he wants to play in crores...mamaji smile ~ said ok ideal is final...

but when mamaji is left the farm house...this union leader said " i am not fool as satpal i am not going to trust u ...~ will not  repeat the mistakes of satpal as he has trusted u all devils..."

so it is clear the this union leader is not dangerous for arjun ,bhoomi ' keshav but also for mansen ~ mamaji...,he is clever person...

tammy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya7000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
No tammy I don't think that he will not harm Arjun and Bhumi.He is a very clever person I agree and at the same time he loves money and can do anything for his own sake.Yes he said that he will not do the same as Satpal did rather I think that he will try to drouble cross Mansen and Mamaji.
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tammy pheley aik sawaal?

Jab Yuv Ashwariya kay paas jaey ga to woh kya boley gi???
I think "aoooooooo" "aoooooooo" twice. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Just Joking Tammy

By the way where is the full update for today????

I think u have read my post of today "SHISUPAL and his 100 Apradh". I was thinking on the same lines that Shisupal will be more of a threat to Mansen and Mamaji rather than to Arjun and Bhavri to which he may give troubles because of money.

divareena thumbnail
dear tammy,

could you please send me todays update.

thank you for all work you do for us
boomerang123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
the cows gesture ....may be true with mamaji ....when yuvraj is seen ...it might sound aao gadhe .....well just kidding ...

and as of this union leader ...he is harmful to arjun,bhhumi and keshav ...he will extract the money he wants from mamaji n mansen ann harm arjun....but once mamji plays a trick with him ..he may turn the tables ...and join hands with keshav and arjun
boomerang123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
again for shishupal to turn tables ...he will harm till his 100 sins are complete πŸ˜•
raj_sahil thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkykhan

Tammy pheley aik sawaal?

Jab Yuv Ashwariya kay paas jaey ga to woh kya boley gi???
I think "aoooooooo" "aoooooooo" twice. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Just Joking Tammy

By the way where is the full update for today????

I think u have read my post of today "SHISUPAL and his 100 Apradh". I was thinking on the same lines that Shisupal will be more of a threat to Mansen and Mamaji rather than to Arjun and Bhavri to which he may give troubles because of money.

very funny...😑this is not a joke...

tammy

Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: raj_sahil

very funny...😑this is not a joke...

tammy

chill tammy

it was only a joke

SAARRTHIFAN_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: diya7000

No tammy I don't think that he will not harm Arjun and Bhumi.He is a very clever person I agree and at the same time he loves money and can do anything for his own sake.Yes he said that he will not do the same as Satpal did rather I think that he will try to drouble cross Mansen and Mamaji.

I think you are right
sweet_mita thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya7000

i agree with u diya.We can't rely on a devil.he can do anything & can harmanybody(both good& bad).