Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lizzie89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i hope that arjun goes with her wherever she is going.... because lk said that she will b away from home but he didn't say anything abt judaai
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Well I think its a good thing coz I think Bhoomi needs to get educated so that no one can take advantage of her and look at it like this once shes gone Arjun will miss her like crazy and then when they meet she will be a new and improved bhavri... and when she comes back their love will again blossom and he will be so proud of her. I think its about time that bhoomi put a stop to people calling her unpadh and gavar and making something out of herself so that she truely becomes a Goenka Bahu.
I too agree that Arjun could also go with her but with him around she won't focus on anything else. She'll only be concerned about him his food his comfort and only him. Besides he needs to be in Heritage house to make sure that Mansen Khushal and Yuvraj dont ruin Sugandhi creations.
Lastly I think bhoomika has a complex about education she doesnt think she can do it and because of that she always accepts peoples taunts. Yesterday she herself said to arjun Ill learn whatever u want me to but when I dont know this reading and education is not my cup of tea. This clearly shows she has an inferiority complex and doesnt think she is capable. She needs to do this for herself and Arjun. He loves her and will never look down on her but she cant afford to keep making these silly mistakes and she cant rely on arjun 24/7. He will not be able to be with her all the time and she cant afford to get pressurised by Mansen when Arjun isnt around. So I think this lil bit of separation of Arjun and Bhoomi will be good for them. Plus I cant wait to see Bhoomi in a different form as an educated lady. Bhoomikas character will undergo a dramatic transformation... maybe not externally but internally for sure.
arif_7979 thumbnail
i thing she should not take arjun with her because if he all time with her then how will take care of his family because we all kown mansen,khushal,yuvraj can do any thing but i done understang if bhoomika go to educated the mansen should goes wher every she go i mean if mansen is sale some thing then he want boomika sing so 😊
SAARRTHIFAN_1 thumbnail
sooraj shadi ke liye maan gaya HMMMMM & why Lk said all that. I can't bear any other judai.Today's episode will be interesting that's for sure.
and agree wid u popeye.
thanx for sharingEdited by SAARRTHIFAN_1 - 18 years ago
sweet_mita thumbnail
TFS. 😊 Uff ye lambi judaai. 😡
..priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh nooo ! again judaai 😕

thanx 4 sahring Anjana 😊
bismazaman2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guyz i'm confused....cuz i saw today's epi online and there was no scene in which they suraj and baisa talking..toh shaadi ki baat toh doooor ki baat hai...can somebody plzzz explain wats happening 😭
sizzling_souls thumbnail
arre yaar abhi to AB mile the..itni jaldi judaai aajaye gi!!!! thts not fair