Article on Iqbal Khan - DNA - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
thanx for posting.he surely is king khan of television. [ 😊 😊 😊
thnx 4 the article!oh man!iqbal is sooooo simple minded
i just love him 4 this 😳 n its gud tht even sneha doent like his stubble πŸ˜ƒ so we can see him clean shaven atleast sometimes 😳
Thanx 4 sharing!!!!!!!!

Iqra πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for sharing!
πŸ˜ƒ

Having realized his dreams with Balaji, Iqbal gushes, "Whoever criticizes saas bahu soaps should know that they win the highest TRPs."

U-N-F-O-R-T-U-N-A-T-E-L-Y πŸ˜† And I confess...I watch that trash...😳

And since Iqbal has put on hell lotta weight... Its better he has that stubble on..... Without the stubble his cheeks look too plump...

Thanks for the article... πŸ€—

thanks angad/iqbal i love u anyway 😊
I don't want to be rude but Iqbal is always talking like he just does his work and goes home i mean why he cant say that Him and Neha are friends.t
I don't want to be rude but Iqbal is always talking like he just does his work and goes home i mean why he cant say that Him and Neha are friends. I don't want to be rude but Iqbal is always talking like he just does his work and goes home i mean why he cant say that Him and Neha are friends.

Originally posted by angad&kirpa

I don't want to be rude but Iqbal is always talking like he just does his work and goes home i mean why he cant say that Him and Neha are friends.t

friends, dont exist in his dictionaryπŸ˜†

yah mumu jii i agreee if he does the work obiously he is gonna say that hes not gonna lie and say oh i party and not do ne work! i also am not tryna b rude but come on he works and he is actually saying that!πŸ˜•nuthing big aboutt hat!

Originally posted by living.doll

next time i will tell him to LIE.