Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi Friends

Personally I don't like Anuj.. still posting his interview for his fans

Pet name: Anu

Favourite song: Kishore Kumar's Zindagi ke safar mein

Inspiration: My brother, Manoj who lives in UK

Favourite city in India: Shimla

Food preference: Non-vegetarian but at the moment I am a vegetarian. Otherwise I just can't do without non-veg food

First crush: In my college, (Govt. college Tehri) I had a crush on a girl.

Girfriend: She is my fiance now, Vanita. She is a software engineer and lives in Pune.

The most beautiful woman to you is: My mother. It's not just facial beauty that I am talking about but to me my mother is the most beautiful woman on earth.

Favourite judge on 'Indian Idol': Farah Khan, though Sonu ji and Anu ji have also helped me a lot.

Favourite female singer on 'Indian Idol': Antara Mitra

Favourite Male singer on 'Indian Idol': Amey Date

Whom do you miss the most on the show: Panna Gill who was also from north India. We were a group of four- Amey, Sandeep, Panna and me.

The best compliment so far on 'Indian Idol': When I auditioned, Anu Malik said my voice is as sweet as a Himachali apple.

The first thing you'll do if you win: There is a temple in the courtyard of my house and I have always told my mother that when I earn I will get a bigger temple made.

Your home state Himachal to you is: I am proud to be a Himachali. People come from all over the world to see places in Himachal. The land of Gods.

If you have to vote somebody other than yourself, then it would be Karunya or Sandeep: No comments.

🤢🤢🤢

Edited by uknaik99 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

checks thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thankoooo!!

I will post it to our Anuj Support club....

thanks agian!!

peace