FF My Prediction track- 7th Jan Pg 35 - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
Writing stories is not your forte ??????? You are such a fabulous writer Neha. Now I am curious that what is your forte because if you are so fantastic in writing which you say is not your forte ,I can't imagine how you must be in what you are really good at.
Originally posted by SriB

Writing stories is not your forte ??????? You are such a fabulous writer Neha. Now I am curious that what is your forte because if you are so fantastic in writing which you say is not your forte ,I can't imagine how you must be in what you are really good at.

Thanks for the awesome comments Sri...The only thing i am good at is watching serials ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Writing is my passion but a passive one and to top it stories is way beyond my league...it is actually amazing that you read all that i have written and post comments too ...

Thanks a zillion times๐Ÿค—
Noddiye26/ Neha.

Wow.. you are truly talented.. you write so beautifully tht it touches the heart.

Great job yaar.. not sure how i missed ur FF.. Just read it in one go..

Keep up the awesome work.. you ROCK!
update to banta hain weekend jo hain
Nodi eagerly waiting 4 update continue soon dear
Wow , You are so talented, amazing writing, so beautiful, Please do continue..I read all them at one go,, superb..๐Ÿ‘
hi noddiye...
i have read all parts...
i just love ur writing...
please update asp...
hum agle part keliye kab tak ruk na palheyga...
please please pm me the link of the next part..
continue soon...
Hey Neha, I always read ur FFs all at one go. Maybe I have read it almost 10times. Couldn't write any comments. And now I can't control. Dear keep writing
Posted: 11 years ago

Please start writing a new FF