Poll

Which of the following would you consider A Legendary Singer?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

In my opinion, they have all sang great and unforgetfull songs (and Ghazals).....since I like 3 of them the best and Equally, I'm not gonna voteπŸ˜†

According to my "Knowledge" I think Lata ji would be in the lead with a bunch of votes after about like 5 minutes...She is very great. Also Alka.....pretty good...Kishor Kumar....Heard his songs...πŸ‘...Gullam Ali, heard a lot of things about Him...Also Jugit Singh...Heard him singing on commercials...πŸ‘

SO...tell me what you think😊...if there is some one who has a reason to be a legend and is not on the list..please tell meπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
yeh kya, Ek bhi vote nahi? πŸ˜•
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Alka and Jugjit saheb are in last placce.........c'mon people vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰
apparaohoare thumbnail

Oh Bhai SDK,

Yeh kaisa poll hai? πŸ˜• Everyone on this list except Alka Yagnik are legends. So how could we pick one. πŸ˜•

Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago
kishore_bhakta thumbnail
I can't find Mohd. Rafi and Mukesh options
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
ooooooooooooo How can I forget them 2 πŸ˜•
And Apprahorar (w/e) = that's the point of the poll...give people a hard time to choose (but no one voting is sumtin I didn't thin Of πŸ˜• )   πŸ˜ƒ
apparaohoare thumbnail
Waw someone in this forum thinks Alka Yagnik is a legend and Lata ji is not. πŸ˜†   πŸ€’

sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: apparaohoare

Oh Bhai SDK,

Yeh kaisa poll hai? πŸ˜• Everyone on this list except Alka Yagnik are legends. So how could we pick one. πŸ˜•

yea thats what i was thinking well out of this if i had to pick i would say lata mangeshkarji!