Poll Question :

Which of the following would you consider A Legendary Singer?

Poll Choice
Lata ji
Kishor Kumar
Alka Yagnik
Ghullam Ali
Jugjit Singh
Login To Vote
Posted: 16 years ago

In my opinion, they have all sang great and unforgetfull songs (and Ghazals).....since I like 3 of them the best and Equally, I'm not gonna voteLOL

According to my "Knowledge" I think Lata ji would be in the lead with a bunch of votes after about like 5 minutes...She is very great. Also Alka.....pretty good...Kishor Kumar....Heard his songs...Clap...Gullam Ali, heard a lot of things about Him...Also Jugit Singh...Heard him singing on commercials...Clap

SO...tell me what you thinkSmile...if there is some one who has a reason to be a legend and is not on the list..please tell meWink

yeh kya, Ek bhi vote nahi? Confused
Alka and Jugjit saheb are in last placce.........c'mon people vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Oh Bhai SDK,

Yeh kaisa poll hai? Confused Everyone on this list except Alka Yagnik are legends. So how could we pick one. Confused

Edited by apparaohoare - 16 years ago
I can't find Mohd. Rafi and Mukesh options
ooooooooooooo How can I forget them 2 Confused
And Apprahorar (w/e) = that's the point of the poll...give people a hard time to choose (but no one voting is sumtin I didn't thin Of Confused )   Big smile
Waw someone in this forum thinks Alka Yagnik is a legend and Lata ji is not. LOL   Dead

Originally posted by apparaohoare

Oh Bhai SDK,

Yeh kaisa poll hai? Confused Everyone on this list except Alka Yagnik are legends. So how could we pick one. Confused

yea thats what i was thinking well out of this if i had to pick i would say lata mangeshkarji!