Wild guess on Mohini's Baby

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago

My Wild guess is maybe Abhisek heheheh

I dont think so its Sahil Confusedor maybe she took advantage of SahilEmbarrassed and blackmailing him that he fathered the child..who knows..when this court case will finish they will start this Mohini Puran  LOL

Wht's your wild guessQuestion

i dont think so. yaar i think it's sahil. how could be abhishek Confused
Originally posted by dj78660

My Wild guess is maybe Abhisek heheheh

I dont think so its Sahil Confusedor maybe she took advantage of SahilEmbarrassed and blackmailing him that he fathered the child..who knows..when this court case will finish they will start this Mohini Puran  LOL

Wht's your wild guessQuestion

now thaz what i call a complete coincidence !!! i was thinking about abhishek tooLOL and i was jus about to create a new thread ......

yaar not a bad idea but y would abhishek do that though he is so hell bent in getting shobha back into his lyf aint he
yaar not a bad idea but y would abhishek do that though he is so hell bent in getting shobha back into his lyf aint he
I don't think it is Abhishek because he is not a Virani, and didn't she said that the baby is a Virani
i dunno why but the certain apearance of that guy i dunno what his name is but i know its that guy who stole gautam when he was a kid with his wife

its sick but it definetly a possibily

all can happen right
i dunno why but the certain apearance of that guy i dunno what his name is but i know its that guy who stole gautam when he was a kid with his wife

its sick but it definetly a possibily

all can happen right