eijoo with open shirt...pics..Maar daala! - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
Uzi jaan,
Pata hai..I was just staring at his chest the whole time!!!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
--Leena
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yah di..
ive not seen him in negative coz i used to watch kth and he was seeda saada jaan in it πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but omg here he chews gum ALL the time and has those looks...hailaaa mujhe maar daalaa πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
yes uzi.....same here......and when i saw him raping kajal....i was like.is it the same eijaz who i used to see earlier.......i was just staring at him.......and he that scene with so much ela'n........love u ejoo!
and as uzi says.....eijaz ne maar daala! πŸ˜†
and uzi....its again marraige time in KA.......i suppose after they get married ejoo will be killed. 😭 aahh, i am waiting for their wedding nite! πŸ˜†
thanx uzi di!! πŸ˜‰ i know girlz i was 😲 when i saw him in this serial!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aaw di..lets not think about kavya nanda right now..warna our laughter will turn to tearsπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

but haila eijaz ne maar daala😳😳😳

yes uzi u r right...........but the best part of KA is that they will get married again......and we all will have a ball then......u know na what i am telling.....ahem ahem! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by amainaafrose

yes uzi u r right...........but the best part of KA is that they will get married again......and we all will have a ball then......u know na what i am telling.....ahem ahem! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

naughty naughtyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† diiiii i was thinkin the same as u haha.... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

bad girls think alike uzi......and afterall we r sisters.....right........even i am xcited for that only! πŸ˜†
tanx 4 sharing!!! Welllllllllllll kooool!!! πŸ˜‰ 😳