eijoo with open shirt...pics..Maar daala!

Posted: 18 years ago

πŸ˜† i should be workin instead im such a dedicated Eijoology teacher that im watchn Eijoo khan in actionπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† 

guys heres some pics..not sure if any of you guys had a chance to see the vids Vj posted..these pics are from those kdmh vids..so thanks vj😊

neway im going to be drooling for the rest of the day😳😳😳

enjoy..lots of love

uzi *i wana be that shirt*eijoo khan

lolz now Sana will understand why every two mins i kept πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Thanks Uzi di πŸ˜ƒ Eijaz looks hot 😳

Aryan
haila uzi.....he looks like a killer......on rampage.........oh god.......i am getting scared......just kidding jaan....they r simply awesome........sheen will be dead! πŸ˜†
uzi...i suppose these pics r those when he had raped kajal.......am i right or wrong! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Thanx alot miss uzi..
students please study these pics carefully...u gonna have a surprise quiz anytimeπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sana_doll

Thanx alot miss uzi..
students please study these pics carefully...u gonna have a surprise quiz anytimeπŸ˜ƒ
sana....i am ever ready for thses types of contest sana.....when r u goin to start!πŸ˜†
hehe uzi di
i know..i just downloaded n i was like πŸ˜† thanks di
hehe sana di..im not able to come 4 the class..busy with coll 😭
HIALAAA mardala !!! OMG look at his eyes !! thanx soo much uzi di !
haila ami di he is sooo hott hehe..
nahi di this is when he's trying to hold her down, coz that other guy whose name ive even forgettin is meant to come so that the press takes pics of him and kajol so kajol's reputation is ruined
haila im havin so much fun watchin this show πŸ˜†

yah students pay attention πŸ˜ƒ
hey uzi πŸ˜‰ ......actually when i saw him in this new avatar......i was shocked, coz alwayz he used to play this chocalate characters 😳 .....and then out of the blue.......this crude role πŸ˜‰ .....and he did complete justification to this role........and his rape scene was also awesome πŸ˜† .....i simply loved it! πŸ˜†